Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St + Mp215 + What Else?

WXC79

Yeah I need the map, cam shaft adjuster for the timing and sports cat, once I have the exhaust. Literally have most of the mountune shop on my car haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Have you removed the symposer? Was debating to do that now with the exhaust fitted.. But it didn't look warrentee friendly.?

^ I was thinking the same thing regarding the symposer. Wondering how easy a job it would be to fit the symposer delete, so, if needs be, it could be removed when going in for servicing etc;)

Symposer delete could be removed by undoing a hose clamp and swapping the Symposer back in.

Darren, the short shift is so worth fitting, shifts feel so much better, precise, easier.

Is there an installation guide for fitting the symposer delete?

Think my car is complete, only the down pipe and mr230 map left to get lol.. Not interested in making it lower it or short shifter etc

Nice, I'm tempted to add all that stuff but couldn't possibly afford to lol, also don't want to hurt my warranty. I also wouldn't lower it, rather have it usable every day. But if I every do go all the way to MR230 I'd probably get the other related parts such as short shifter and Symposer delete.

^ I was thinking the same thing regarding the symposer. Wondering how easy a job it would be to fit the symposer delete, so, if needs be, it could be removed when going in for servicing etc;)

I'm very tempted by this too if it's easy to remove because it's so cheap. The sound of the exhaust plus the Symposer is a bit over the top under acceleration, in my brother's words it was "deafening" (he was sat in the back lol).

• Like 1

Only what comes with it, basically undo the spring loaded clamp under the Symposer, pull the Symposer out of its holder and fit the delete, either with the spring clamp or a jubilee clip hose clamp.

• Like 1

Not fitted it yet, going to do that when the exhaust goes on hopefully this week.

• Like 1

How long does delivery take from mountune for the exhaust?

1 or 2 working days, I ordered Friday afternoon, dispatched Monday arrived Tuesday.

Sweet, I'll order now and hope to get tuesday then

I ordered on a Saturday and didn't get it till Wednesday, got held up overnight on the Tuesday for some reason. All the other stuff I've ordered from them has arrived with 1-2 days though.

So they're going to fit a new exhaust for me tomorrow. I'll see how that goes but won't be surprised if it doesn't fix the knocking. Anyone else had any knocking on these or still going ok?

I think it mostly knocks when I go over a dip in the road and feel the car drop suddenly, probably causes the exhaust to go up and hit something, or bounce back down again (or both).

^ Does yours not stick out at the back like in the photos we posted Darren? Maybe that's the key to ensure there's no knocking i.e. the exact position of the back box.

I've done 300+ miles since the install, and not heard any knocking. I drive on some really bumpy roads too, lots of dips. Hopefully this new exhaust will stop the knocking issues for you.

• Like 1

^ Does yours not stick out at the back like in the photos we posted Darren? Maybe that's the key to ensure there's no knocking i.e. the exact position of the back box.

Mine looks the same as yours mate. Although hard to judge from photos but mine does stick a little.

• Like 1

And am I right in thinking everyone who commented on the exhaust in this thread has the standard rubber mounts?

• Like 1

Well I can join you all now, well from Wednesday when they said it should arrive!

• Like 1

What time did you all receive it? As I'd like to get it fitted straight away!

My replacement exhaust is being fitted right now, let's hope it's better than the first.

. Not the best photo but taken directly above. As you can see the tips stick slightly out further then the bumper.

post-42617-144656829163_thumb.jpg