Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St + Mp215 + What Else?

WXC79

Yeah I think being inside the car I have no idea how loud it is outside lol. When I've had it in at the dealers I could tell when they were driving the car round without being able to see it :)

Haha yeah, let's tend to drive everywhere with Windows open now.

I need to get the symposer delete so I can hear the exhaust better, and tempted by the induction hose too. I can see this becoming a slippery slope towards buying everything Mountune make for the car lol.

• Like 1

What's the sound like on the Mountune exhaust? I don't want something too loud really, just a tad more than the standard exhaust.

It's certainly louder than standard, but it's not 'IN YOUR FACE' loud. It's got a deeper, bassier tone at low revs and idling. When you put your foot down there's a definite growl and some noticeable cabin-boom before you get over about 4000rpm, I think it's most likely the symposer and natural exhaust sound clashing a little. It's not at all intrusive though. I've done about 1,500 miles since having it fitted, long and short-haul drives, round towns, country roads, motorways, with or without passengers, no complaints;) It's a cleaner sound than stock, with a lovely note to it, especially under hard acceleration; then coming off the throttle. You get a sweet sound, a nice burble, it's very addictive. There's no rasp in comparison to the stock exhaust, and while it is noticeably louder, it's not too boy-racer. As Darren said, it can be loud if you want it to be, but also very sedate when cruising. It does promote windows-down motoring, and I have been driving it harder since the install, cos it just sounds so sweet. My fuel economy has taken a little hit, onIy 0.5mpg though. I have absolutely no regrets about having it installed, it gives the ST the presence it deserves.

• Like 2

Keep an eye out on the mountune website as they are doing there 12 days of Christmas and haven't done 20% of exhausts yet.

They didn't have any stock of the quick shift I think but they had the 20% off the other day and refreshed stock so you might be lucky and get one with 20% off.

They are doing induction kits today.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

^ Nothing for us ST owners in that offer unfortunately :(

I hope I didn't miss an offer on the induction hose.

Not seen the hose come up, but the symposer delete has.. Car sounds much cleaner after fitting it.

• Like 1

Doubt the exhausts will be in either being completely out of stock >_>

Induction hose has been and gone I'm afraid.

The hose was the second day I believe was 20% off too! I'm waiting for it to be on the exhaust so I can get the sports cat!

This is the list of the 9 days so far.

Day 1 - Springs

Day 2 - Induction Hose

Day 3 - Symposer Delete

Day 4 - Quick Shift

Day 5 - Differentials

Day 6 - Upgrade Kits

Day 7 - Charge Pipe Upgrade

Day 8 - Roll Resisters

Day 9 - Induction Kits

Not seen the hose come up, but the symposer delete has.. Car sounds much cleaner after fitting it.

At least the symposer delete is really cheap so I might get that and wait a while before getting the hose (annoyed I missed the offer on the hose though, but maybe there are other companies selling it cheaper).

Is the Symposer delete worth getting?

I have the hard pipe upgrade which made the symposer noise louder, and combined with the exhaust was rather boomy on full throttle.. Removing it for me has allowed you to hear more growl and pure induction sound and turbo hiss.

^ same as... I just ordered the Mountune Symposer Delete. Got it for 'free' too, thanks to my Mountune points racking up;)

Looks like a straight-forward install, I hope...

^ I should have ordered my MP215 and exhaust from Mountune, I bet they were worth loads of points but I bought them from the dealers that fitted them so no points.

Yeah shame you can't claim the points for the dealer bought stuff.

It was probably a good thing that I bought the exhaust and had it fitted at the same time though, because then when I had problems with it they couldn't fob me off by blaming the exhaust.

To be honest I didn't get much points for my exhaust! You need to spend quite a lot to make it worth while

You get nearly £25 from it which isn't bad.

Sign up to their newsletter and they will send you the offer in the morning, also good for letting you know when they are having other discounts.

It's not been as good as previous years, I think due to amount of models they cater for now, doesn't help when they've not got much left for you to buy, was hoping that their brake upgrade kit was coming out this month.

Probably all that's left to go is intercoolers, exhausts and styling

It's the discount on exhausts today 30% be quick though! Have stock of the St180 one too.

• Like 1

I had an email come through aswell saying they were £318 inc vat

^ Very tempting but I have to resist the urge to buy it lol. I think I'd only get the intercooler if I was planning on gradually buying each part towards MR230 which I don't want to do (yet).

• Like 1

I'm just in need of the sports cat and boost pipes but I'll have to see what Santa brings haha!

• Like 2

Symposer Delete installed... Was a little tricky when initially undoing the hose clip, but after that the job was a doddle.

Fiesta ST - Symposer Delete

• Like 2