• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 manc

manc

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Had a hose split today..250 miles from home!!What i want to know is who designed the layout of the Focus engine bay.Didnt they think that somebody one day might need access..to..say..a coolant hose.A job that should take a matter of minutes will probably take a couple of hours now!!Ridiculous..grrr.And it took 12 hours to be recovered from Dumfirmalin to Manchester.Well done the AA!!What a day.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,792 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

Had a hose split today..250 miles from home!!What i want to know is who designed the layout of the Focus engine bay.Didnt they think that somebody one day might need access..to..say..a coolant hose.A job that should take a matter of minutes will probably take a couple of hours now!!Ridiculous..grrr.And it took 12 hours to be recovered from Dumfirmalin to Manchester.Well done the AA!!What a day.

dunfermline? in fife?

I suppose its easy money to ford when they need to fix your car, plenty of labour charge

#3 manc

manc

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

dunfermline? in fife?

I suppose its easy money to ford when they need to fix your car, plenty of labour charge

yep in Fife..i spelt it wrong lol..its a split heater hose,gettin it fixed at an independant for 100

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users