Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reverse Camera Fitted.

mrgrumpy88

Finally got round to fitting my reverse camera. Looks good. Next job is fit one to father inlaws mk1 focus.

post-56336-143860120243_thumb.jpg

post-56336-143860122913_thumb.jpg

post-56336-143860124735_thumb.jpg

post-56336-14386012627_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

nice job - just remember to smile in the pics!

• Like 1

happy days smile

• Like 1

Finally got round to fitting my reverse camera. Looks good. Next job is fit one to father inlaws mk1 focus.

Very tidy indeed mate,

The night vision mode is fantastic for Doggin :lol:

On a serious note though; a Cree reverse bulb or two really helps the camera at night B)

• Like 1

Ok cheers will look into that. The bulb that is :p.

• Like 1

Best thing I ever did was add a reversing camera into my Alpine sound system.

Graham

• Like 1

I fitted an Alpin HC-C115 reversing camera to my Alpine IVE-W530BT head unit and it great not the cheapest but it works great and was very easy to fit and I'm no genius.

• Like 1

do you have to replace the ford standard head unit for camera to work

• Like 1

I had already swapped the standard ford unit for the Alpine double din 6.1 inch screen unit and due to having a bad back and neck the camera looked like a good idea to save me twisting so much.

• Like 1

do you have to replace the ford standard head unit for camera to work

You can fit a stand alone screen such as Mr.Grumpy has done in above posts.

• Like 1

Mr Grumpy99 Great job there.

I will be fitting on of these when I install me new head unit. Hoping to get all done before end of summer. I want to install the camera so the head unit will act as the screen. I really like your camera as its very discrete.

Good Job. :)

• Like 3

I was in Halfords last Friday purchasing a bottle of Comma ESP DOT 4 clutch & brake fluid,

While in the que,

I overheard a conversation between a staff member and a customer with an Audi A4

The customer wanted to fit a reverse camera but didn't have a supporting headunit,

Halfords brought out a catalogue from under the counter and tried to sell him a full bells and whistles headunit with satnav, which would also require a dash conversion kit and iso adaptor cables, plus you would need this adaptor cable or you would lose your factory sub....

I was thinking to myself "not a chance that's going to happen"

I felt sorry for the customer whom became disillusioned at the level of items Halfords would require him to purchase in order to have the facility of a reverse camera,

The customer came to the conclusion that a rear bumper sprayed and fitted from Audi would be half the cost of having them install the kit there offering.

That is now one individual whom has been badly educated by a retailer because Halfords don't sell "stand alone" reversing camera systems such as Mr.Grumpy has fitted with fantastic results for a fraction of the cost.

It pays greatly to be a part of online forums and to shop online.

Out of interest go to your local halfords and see for yourself how much they will charge you to have a reverse camera in your car.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys. Im loving the camera works great. Just got all the stuff for the father in-laws car from eBay under £30 for everything. ;) Andy.

Thanks for the comments guys. Im loving the camera works great. Just got all the stuff for the father in-laws car from ebay under £30 for everything. ;) Andy.

Your SO money Supermarket Andy ;)
  • Like 2