Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Fancy Organizing A Midlands Ford Meet?

PoshMidget96

It seems around this time there aren't any really good meets or cruses going on around the Midlands area, which is a real shame considering the weather and the time of year.

Is anyone interested in maybe organising a meet or two or some sort of cruse, just to get all of us Ford lovers from the Midlands together in one place?

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them :)

I'm in Staffordshire but wouldn't mind driving, you're in Northamptonshire so thats just over an hour from me, so we could find somewhere in the middle

Well half way between us is Coventry or rugby if you want to try and find a nice location, I was thinking August the 30th its a Sunday and the Monday after is a bank holiday so we should be able to get a few people to come

What kind of location would we want, a car park? a field? A convoy would be pretty sweet

A car park would be better to start with I think. Well I'll be getting a ticket for the ford fest even if it's just a public entry one and my mate will be going in his car aswell so that's 2 so far ha

I've found a nice location, I'll just be getting a public ticket so thats 3 of us

I've E-Mailed one location so lets see what they say :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm game for this! not for ford fest convoy as convoying from a friends