Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Dilemma

Gezzs

I've been waiting (im)patiently for news from the dealer about my new Mondeo. Last update I had was that it was in the factory (in Spain) a couple of weeks ago. I dropped the dealer an email today to see if they had any news as I was slightly concerned it may be delayed with the French port strikes. Imagine my surprise when the reply came....it's sitting at the dealer a few miles from my house!!!

I've now got the impossible dilemma...do I wait for a 65-reg or go get it now?!?

I should mention I have a private reg that I'll be fitting....BUT...the financial advisor (aka The Wife) specifically asked that I don't put it on straight away as we've never had a new car.

ARGGHHHHH

I'd wait myself as i'm a snob and would prefer it on the latest plate. :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

Gave into the Wife and am waiting til Sept. It's gonna be a LOOOONG 4 weeks.

These financial advisors are full of wisdom...

I am not sure what part of "the car is brand new, and has just been shipped from the factory, and is waiting at the dealership" means that it constitutes as a non new car when the plates are registered.... :P

I have had this same discussion with my FA a few times...

• Like 1

These financial advisors are full of wisdom...

I am not sure what part of "the car is brand new, and has just been shipped from the factory, and is waiting at the dealership" means that it constitutes as a non new car when the plates are registered.... :P

I have had this same discussion with my FA a few times...

I think it's the "ooh look a new car on 1st Sept" factor that she's wanting. I was gonna get my private reg slapped straight on by the dealer LOL I've learned not to cross a woman when it's her idea. :)

I find its best to just cross the woman.... whether its her idea or yours, if it goes wrong, its your fault - you might as well be punished for the crime you choose to commit...

they get over it eventually...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club