Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadge Mo Pics (as promised months ago)

MichellefromEssex

right thats it, im taking the badges off mine now :lol:

how easy are they to take off??

ABOUT TIME - and doesn't she look lovely with just the one badge on her bottom??

Have you put white gel's on over the badges too or is that a trick of the light?

Hmmm, I'm mid - clean at the moment I think mine might be coming off now too. :lol:

Yeah they came off easy - I think lol (Max did them), yes I have added white gel overlay badges too, this were done the same time the back badges were taken off, they have been on now for a few months, washed every week and still stuck solid, so do 100% recommend them, people have just assumed they were new white badges. Here is a pic catching the front one:

Mo014.jpg

Missing my yellow rim wheels as I think the yellow stripes look a bit naff without the wheels. Although I do prefer the gloss finish to the satin of mine.

I think it looks really good :) Definately a fan of the white badges on white car, as you say they look factory fit colour coded.

Missing my yellow rim wheels as I think the yellow stripes look a bit naff without the wheels. Although I do prefer the gloss finish to the satin of mine.

Yeah I think I agree with you Michelle - although it is only a thin strip of yellow it does make a difference to the wheels!

Just done mine - took about a minute for each badge. I used a hairdryer, GooGone and some dental floss. Done.

Some might say I should have stopped at this point :lol:

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

Thanks Michelle for inspiring me - it looks much better and will easier to wax :lol:

Hopefully the dealer is going to do it to mine before delivery

I know I've used this expression for several other cars on the forum - but it's true ... WOW! :o Stunning-looking car.

And I just love the white Ford badges. Are they total replacement domed badges, or are they some form of 'sticker' which are applied over the top of the existing ones? I know I'm only getting a basic red Zetec, but I'm curious as to how some red Ford badges might look, (or do you think they'd look naff on anything other than a real 'sporty-looking' car?). Does anyone have any good, clear 'close-up' photos of these coloured badges, (preferably red), or maybe an idea of where they can be bought? Thanks in advance.

Check over on the Zetec S owners' club - plenty of people have the red badges.

They're stickers, but made of plastic themselves and so called 'gel overlays' I like mine.

They come from here...

DMB Graphics

Check over on the Zetec S owners' club - plenty of people have the red badges.

They're stickers, but made of plastic themselves and so called 'gel overlays' I like mine.

They come from here...

DMB Graphics

Cheers Dan. Although we produce our own self-adheisve graphics we don't actually deal with any form of gel badges etc., so it's quite handy to know where to get some from.

Sarc.

Cheers Dan. Although we produce our own self-adheisve graphics we don't actually deal with any form of gel badges etc., so it's quite handy to know where to get some from.

Sarc.

Sorry Sarc - completely forgot you produce this stuff, didn't mean to teach you to suck eggs!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club