Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rattle N/s B-pillar On 2014 Galaxy

Mike M

Hi.

Re: Rattle - N/S B-Pillar interior trim upper.

I have a persistent rattle in the area of the N/S/F upper seat belt mount, which seems to be coming from behind upper interior trim.

Anybody any idea as to what it may be?

Mike M

• 1 year later...

Hi....yes -have the same problem on the offside pillar (not sure if in the pillar or corner of rear window) and also intermittent rattle on front plastics underneath the n/s quarterlight. Did you get yours sorted?

• 3 months later...
On 05/08/2015 at 9:41 AM, Mike M said:

Hi.

Re: Rattle - N/S B-Pillar interior trim upper.

I have a persistent rattle in the area of the N/S/F upper seat belt mount, which seems to be coming from behind upper interior trim.

Anybody any idea as to what it may be?

Mike M

Hi keet

i have also got ford galaxy titanium x 2016  and i am getting presistant noise coming from all 4 doors especialy going over bumps. Did you have yours sorted out?

Regards,

Nav

• 2 months later...

I noticed this rattling sound while back in my 2014 Titanium, it was being caused by the central seat belt that drops down from the ceiling for the middle passenger.  I "fixed it" by either releasing the belt or adjusting the slide position of the seat slightly.I think the big black buckle vibrates on the plastics in certain positions when you go over bumps.

Hope this helps someone. 

Imran

• 2 years later...

Hi

I had this. If you take the front and rear door seals off next to the b pillar you will see it is welded together and has hard filler at the edges. Believe it or not the seal makes a creaking noise. Break the seal with a knife screwdriver or chisel, preferably a hard plastic wedge so as not to damage the paint, this will cure the noise. Proof ...drive with trim removed and press on the inner b post metal and noise should stop.