Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust System Change

Jordan_95

If I bought an ST180 Cat Back exhaust system would it be a straight fit onto my fiesta Zetec S ecoboost 1L ???

Could easily be made to fit with an adapter, but wouldn't fit the standard zetec s rear diffuser. You'd need to upgrade to the ST diffuser, but then may aswell use the cheaper twin tip tailpipe option for looks if that's all your after.

• Like 1

I already have the ST rear valence

just re read and realised you want the full cat back system, presumed it was just the back box. Not sure it'd fit at the cat someone would have to clarify. Otherwise you just join with an adapter if the pipe works different before the back box.

Won't make any difference though you know ? Just an expensive way of having twin tailpipes (that on the standard ST exhaust are cheaply tack welded on anyway)

Want the twin tail pipes as I have the ST diffuser but what would you recommend then ?

If it's just a cosmetic twin tailpipe your after, see this guide.....

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/233-ford-fiesta-mk75-rear-diffuser-upgrade-st/

If you want cosmetic and abit of performance or noise, then go power flow for custom or buy a miltek etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club