Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new Fiesta

Nordiclight

So at last it has arrived at the dealer...

I will get it in the beginning of next week :rolleyes:

166313-1575880.jpg

166313-1575876.jpg

166313-1575877.jpg

//Henrik

I agree; white is a stunning colour and yours looks great Nordic.

Enjoy........ :rolleyes:

I agree; white is a stunning colour and yours looks great Nordic.

Enjoy........ :rolleyes:

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Is this the first white 5 door on here? think we all have 3 doors in white dont we?

Happy driving days x

Is this the first white 5 door on here? think we all have 3 doors in white dont we?

Happy driving days x

You know, I didn't even notice it was a 5-door until you mentioned it. It's a lovely-looking car no matter how many doors it has though. :D Love those roof spoilers.

You know, I didn't even notice it was a 5-door until you mentioned it. It's a lovely-looking car no matter how many doors it has though. :D Love those roof spoilers.

I can only agree about the roof spoiler. It makes a huge difference with it ;)

It's interesting to see the different names which are used in different countries. From what I can gather, in Sweden, (according to the Swedish Ford site), the 'Trend' is the equivalent to our 'Style'/'Style+', and the 'Sport' is the same as our 'Zetec S'. The Titanium is the same in both countries.

And in a recent thread by KesN, based in South Africa, their versions are: 'Ambiente' (same as our Style/Style+), 'Trend' (which seems to be a Style/Style+ with added alloys - or a Zetec with no front foglights) and the Titanium (same as the UK version).

Sarc.

Yes I am going to post this on all the relevant threads - Picking up mine at 2:30 tomorrow!!!!

It's interesting to see the different names which are used in different countries. From what I can gather, in Sweden, (according to the Swedish Ford site), the 'Trend' is the equivalent to our 'Style'/'Style+', and the 'Sport' is the same as our 'Zetec S'. The Titanium is the same in both countries.

And in a recent thread by KesN, based in South Africa, their versions are: 'Ambiente' (same as our Style/Style+), 'Trend' (which seems to be a Style/Style+ with added alloys - or a Zetec with no front foglights) and the Titanium (same as the UK version).

Sarc.

here in croatia we have ambiente (mirrors and door handles only in black, low end equipment), trend and trend+ (everything needed,trend+ has foglights and 15" alloys), titanium ,ghia and sport (the same as the zetec s)

I’m looking for winter tires to the fiesta. I have decided for the Kumho KW19 tire but not yet for the rim.

What do you think of the OXXO Diva 16” in Chrome on a white Fiesta?

OXXO%20DIVA%20CHROME%201.jpg

Any one here with good skills in Photoshop that want to modify my picture or some other with the OXXO rims? :rolleyes:

//Henrik

I don`t know if in Sweden is used salt in winter to keep the road clean (as here in Slovakia) because it will be pretty aggresive to the chrome rims I think. Maybe it will be hard to compare as my Fiesta is Colorado red, not white, I already bought MOMO Strike rims (+ Pirelli W210 Snowsport), unfortunately silver, not black, but I think it seems fine:

strike_big.jpg

Was just testing in summer:

dsc04433d.jpg

dsc04432f.jpg

here in croatia we have ambiente (mirrors and door handles only in black, low end equipment), trend and trend+ (everything needed,trend+ has foglights and 15" alloys), titanium ,ghia and sport (the same as the zetec s)

So the 'Trend+' in Croatia seems to be the same as our 'Zetec', (whereas the 'Trend' in South Africa is more like our 'Style+', with no foglights, but with added alloys) ... and the 'Trend' in Sweden is like our 'Style' (without alloys or foglights) ... all very confusing. :huh:

I’m looking for winter tires to the fiesta. I have decided for the Kumho KW19 tire but not yet for the rim.

What do you think of the OXXO Diva 16” in Chrome on a white Fiesta?

OXXO%20DIVA%20CHROME%201.jpg

Any one here with good skills in Photoshop that want to modify my picture or some other with the OXXO rims? :rolleyes:

//Henrik

Henrik, I've just done a 'very quick' modification of your car with the new OXXO wheels.

titanium.jpg

I'm afraid the angle of the wheels in your photo didn't quite match the angle of your car, so the proportions may look slighty off - but hopefully it will give you a 'very rough' idea of how they might look. :)

Cheers,

Sarc.

I don`t know if in Sweden is used salt in winter to keep the road clean (as here in Slovakia) because it will be pretty aggresive to the chrome rims I think. Maybe it will be hard to compare as my Fiesta is Colorado red, not white, I already bought MOMO Strike rims (+ Pirelli W210 Snowsport), unfortunately silver, not black, but I think it seems fine:

strike_big.jpg

Was just testing in summer:

dsc04433d.jpg

dsc04432f.jpg

are the alloys 16" or 17" ??? im also getting MOMO alloys for my fiesta,this ones: MomoTen-SBlack_enl.jpg

Thanks Sarc! Looks very nice.

It is a big problem with salt on the roads during wintertime and chrome wheels but fortunately for me I live in the northern parts (above the artic circle) and here we do not use salt on the roads.

Thanks Sarc! Looks very nice.

It is a big problem with salt on the roads during wintertime and chrome wheels but fortunately for me I live in the northern parts (above the artic circle) and here we do not use salt on the roads.

It must be strange having to use special winter tyres or snow chains. :blink: We are often known to complain about our winters here in the UK, (or at least the ham-fisted way the local councils often deal with them), but I guess we have quite an easy time of it compared to you folks. :)

It must be strange having to use special winter tyres or snow chains. :blink: We are often known to complain about our winters here in the UK, (or at least the ham-fisted way the local councils often deal with them), but I guess we have quite an easy time of it compared to you folks. :)

You get use to it; we have real winter conditions with snow and ice from November until April.

Here is a picture of my Volvo V70 from last winter.

756636_5gmz73.jpg

And up in the northen parts of Sweden you also need good light :rolleyes:

756641_btu462.jpg

//Henrik

And up in the northen parts of Sweden you also need good light :rolleyes:

756641_btu462.jpg

//Henrik

I bet those extra eyes on my Pinky would look good! :lol:

Certainly make it stand out from the crowd........ :rolleyes:

Today I talked to the dealer. The car has unfortunately been damaged during transportation and will be in the paint shop tomorrow. The driver’s door has a small damage in the lower corner of the door.

It can probably bee fixed without any repainting of the door. So I will not have my new car this week :(

757276_ao0cdp.jpg

//Henrik

"Snowy" looks really good as it is mate. Gooooooooooood choice!!!!!!

One thing tho.....with all the snow around in your beautiful part of the world....isn't that asking for trouble visibility-wise??

I would have loved to have had a white "Pedro" but SWMBO wasn't keen. She loved the Hot Magenta, which I hasten to add, looks good, but it's a wee bit poovy for my taste. This is why we ended up with the compromise Ocean Blue. It seems to be a bit rarer than some of the other colours.....well...it does down here in deepest darkest SW Essex anyhoo.

:)