My new Fiesta

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec (Mk7)

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

here in croatia we have ambiente (mirrors and door handles only in black, low end equipment), trend and trend+ (everything needed,trend+ has foglights and 15" alloys), titanium ,ghia and sport (the same as the zetec s)

So the 'Trend+' in Croatia seems to be the same as our 'Zetec', (whereas the 'Trend' in South Africa is more like our 'Style+', with no foglights, but with added alloys) ... and the 'Trend' in Sweden is like our 'Style' (without alloys or foglights) ... all very confusing. :huh:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

Iím looking for winter tires to the fiesta. I have decided for the Kumho KW19 tire but not yet for the rim.
What do you think of the OXXO Diva 16Ē in Chrome on a white Fiesta?

Posted Image

Any one here with good skills in Photoshop that want to modify my picture or some other with the OXXO rims? :rolleyes:

//Henrik

Henrik, I've just done a 'very quick' modification of your car with the new OXXO wheels.

Posted Image

I'm afraid the angle of the wheels in your photo didn't quite match the angle of your car, so the proportions may look slighty off - but hopefully it will give you a 'very rough' idea of how they might look. :)

Cheers,

Sarc.

#18 blade

blade

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Name: Robert
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk7
  • Year: 2009

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:01 AM

I don`t know if in Sweden is used salt in winter to keep the road clean (as here in Slovakia) because it will be pretty aggresive to the chrome rims I think. Maybe it will be hard to compare as my Fiesta is Colorado red, not white, I already bought MOMO Strike rims (+ Pirelli W210 Snowsport), unfortunately silver, not black, but I think it seems fine:

Posted Image

Was just testing in summer:

Posted Image

Posted Image

are the alloys 16" or 17" ??? im also getting MOMO alloys for my fiesta,this ones: Posted Image

#19 Nordiclight

Nordiclight

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.25 Titanium with design package

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

Thanks Sarc! Looks very nice.

It is a big problem with salt on the roads during wintertime and chrome wheels but fortunately for me I live in the northern parts (above the artic circle) and here we do not use salt on the roads.

#20 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:09 PM

Thanks Sarc! Looks very nice.

It is a big problem with salt on the roads during wintertime and chrome wheels but fortunately for me I live in the northern parts (above the artic circle) and here we do not use salt on the roads.

It must be strange having to use special winter tyres or snow chains. :blink: We are often known to complain about our winters here in the UK, (or at least the ham-fisted way the local councils often deal with them), but I guess we have quite an easy time of it compared to you folks. :)

#21 Nordiclight

Nordiclight

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

It must be strange having to use special winter tyres or snow chains. :blink: We are often known to complain about our winters here in the UK, (or at least the ham-fisted way the local councils often deal with them), but I guess we have quite an easy time of it compared to you folks. :)

You get use to it; we have real winter conditions with snow and ice from November until April.

Here is a picture of my Volvo V70 from last winter.

Posted Image

And up in the northen parts of Sweden you also need good light :rolleyes:

Posted Image

//Henrik

#22 hedgepig

hedgepig

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

And up in the northen parts of Sweden you also need good light :rolleyes:

Posted Image

//Henrik

I bet those extra eyes on my Pinky would look good! :lol:

Certainly make it stand out from the crowd........ :rolleyes:

#23 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

Posted Image

That looks more like a toboggan run than a road! :blink:

#24 Nordiclight

Nordiclight

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

Today I talked to the dealer. The car has unfortunately been damaged during transportation and will be in the paint shop tomorrow. The driverís door has a small damage in the lower corner of the door.
It can probably bee fixed without any repainting of the door. So I will not have my new car this week :(

Posted Image

//Henrik

#25 Skully

Skully

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Ford Model: x
Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

"Snowy" looks really good as it is mate. Gooooooooooood choice!!!!!!
One thing tho.....with all the snow around in your beautiful part of the world....isn't that asking for trouble visibility-wise??
I would have loved to have had a white "Pedro" but SWMBO wasn't keen. She loved the Hot Magenta, which I hasten to add, looks good, but it's a wee bit poovy for my taste. This is why we ended up with the compromise Ocean Blue. It seems to be a bit rarer than some of the other colours.....well...it does down here in deepest darkest SW Essex anyhoo.
:)

#26 TJ-MK.J

TJ-MK.J

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta (on order)titanium 5dr squeeze
Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

Today I talked to the dealer. The car has unfortunately been damaged during transportation and will be in the paint shop tomorrow. The driverís door has a small damage in the lower corner of the door.
It can probably bee fixed without any repainting of the door. So I will not have my new car this week :(

Posted Image

//Henrik

I notice you have the large zs rear spoiler was that dealer fit or did they do it at the factory?

#27 harweyko

harweyko

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta MK7 1.6l Ti-VCT

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:34 PM

Small example of very easy winter in our land :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Imagine driving without winter tires ;) Salt is usually used on highways and roads of 1st class, on 2nd and 3rd class roads are used small stones (or better nothing), we all have very pretty bonnets after winter :(
PS: I love our huge parking places and FWD :lol:

#28 Nordiclight

Nordiclight

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

I notice you have the large zs rear spoiler was that dealer fit or did they do it at the factory?

Itís fitted in the factory. In Sweden you can add a Design package for just £305. This includes the large rear spoiler, sport grill and 16" wheels.

//Henrik

#29 harweyko

harweyko

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta MK7 1.6l Ti-VCT

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

In some countries are available partial dress up kits (spoiler, 16" wheels and grill) for cca 450€, full dress up kit (without wheels) for 3-door version cca 630€ and full dress up kit (without wheels) for 5-door version cca 410€. Just ask your dealer, usually it is much cheaper than to buy every part independantly.

#30 Bashful

Bashful

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1l 125ps ecoboost
  • Year: 2013
Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Lovely car Nordic. It might end up camouflaged in all that snow!

2 inches of snow in Edinburgh and the city grinds to a halt!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users