Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanGull

Who was it that wanted a Titanium badge?

4 posts in this topic

Someone said yesterday that they wanted to put a Titanium badge on a lower spec model, and I can't remember who.

I remember also that Paul tried to SELL you his :lol:

Well, you can have mine. I took the letters off today so send me an address and I'll post them off.

(If anyone else wants the Fiesta badge itself (can't imagine why) I got it off in one piece, so that's available too.

How hard is it to remove them?

It took about a minute for each badge. I used GooGone to loosen the adhesive, then heated them gently with a hairdryer and they started to wobble. Then I put a piece of dental floss behind each and 'sawed' through the adhesive. Really easy.

Bearing in mind that I am getting the dealer to remove the badging I am not sure that I will have them to sell or give away . . but if anyone does want it and I get them (when the car is finally delivered!!) they are more than welcome to them