Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Seals Mk3

Rogue2

My brother has a Mk3 focus & the door seals are falling off the bottom of both passenger side doors (ATM).

Has anyone else had this problem & what is the best way to fix it? (Other than superglue).

Thanks.

Tigerseal is good for refitting , or superglue good 2nd if your patient waiting for it to work, others have used silicone sealer. There is an official glueing agent ford use made by loctite , cant remember the name of it of hand.

Thats rather poor on maximum 4 yr old car! Will check mine are ok later after reading this!

Funnily enough saw a Mk3 yesterday with seals hanging out of 3 doors

Mine just push on and are a friction fit, Double sided should work, I wouldnt glue as you will want to replace them if you keep the car long enough

Funnily enough saw a Mk3 yesterday with seals hanging out of 3 doors

Mine just push on and are a friction fit, Double sided should work, I wouldnt glue as you will want to replace them if you keep the car long enough

Lol, Now that you mention it i have spotted that too but thought people had trapped something in the door!

Both my back doors are like that but the drivers side is worse.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club