Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foam Lance

TomGB

Looking into getting a foam lance for pre-washing my car however I'm unsure what attachment I should get.

I used to have a Lavor 160 Superwash but that broke so I have a Qualcast pressure washer now which isn't too popular.

PMXxHte.jpg

Hkj4zeq.jpg

R5YA4b5.jpg

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

You need a Lavor attachment

I can supply both the foam lance & the correct adapter, along with snowfoam if you like :)

We have snowfoam & snowfoam with wax

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alternatively try Direct hoses.

£20 and its the best foam lance I've ever used

• 3 months later...

Alternatively try Direct hoses.

£20 and its the best foam lance I've ever used

How much do you provide the lance and foam for? is it the same/good as direct hoses?

I send all my customers to direct hoses. You just pay £20 to their PayPal with lance attachment type and address and then a few days later it turns up.

I've had some bulk prices off them but I'm yet to invest

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

I send all my customers to direct hoses. You just pay £20 to their PayPal with lance attachment type and address and then a few days later it turns up.

I've had some bulk prices off them but I'm yet to invest

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Thanks I'll take a look, you reckon the direct hoses are better than these ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lavor-Fitting-Snow-Foam-Lance-Pressure-Washer-Jet-Wash-Compatible-/171858420472?hash=item28038f62f8

They're the best you'll buy anyone

Go to "snowfoamyourcar" on facebook if you have it

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Free shipping if you read this picture post-57403-145262950285_thumb.png

• Like 1

He works for direct hoses

Keiran.. Just looking at your site because I seen those lamps advertised. Do they go back to a three point plug or a transformer? Cheers

Keiran.. Just looking at your site because I seen those lamps advertised. Do they go back to a three point plug or a transformer? Cheers

3 pin plug , with earth

• Like 1

3 pin plug , with earth

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Cheers for getting back to me. May order a couple :)

• Like 1

Cheers for getting back to me. May order a couple :)

They're fantastic :) I use 3 minimum whilst working on paint to get different angles

• Like 1

They're fantastic :) I use 3 minimum whilst working on paint to get different angles

Top man.. Looking to order on payday.. They sticking at that price for a while?

• Like 1

They're stickong at a bargain price forever :)

Awesome.. £15 is fantastic. Need some for getting shots of the car and in the garage for detailing

• Like 1

I use them whilst working on the car mechanically, working on paintwork with adjjustsble stands, lighting my detailing storage shed, lighting the back garden!

Everything* haha

• Like 1