Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought for the day . . . . . .

paulworthing

How are you running in Paul? Are you keeping it under a certain RPM?

I'm staying under 4,000 - my dealer said it wasn't necessary to do anything as 'the engines cover 30,000 miles during testing'. Did yours saying anything?

Well I am trying to keep my foot off of the loud peddle as the book says hold back until 1,500 miles - although with my last new car they said running in was no longer necessary so did have a couple of blasts - and got awfully close to the legal limit . . . ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• Michael P

• Nightowl

• DanGull

Yayyyyyyy, I've only just got my internet connection sorted and seen the lovely Pea Pod. So pleased for you Paul - it's been a long long wait.

Yayyyyyyy, I've only just got my internet connection sorted and seen the lovely Pea Pod. So pleased for you Paul - it's been a long long wait.

The bf thinks that The Green Goblin is a better name - a name that works on a number of levels! :lol:

Well I am trying to keep my foot off of the loud peddle as the book says hold back until 1,500 miles - although with my last new car they said running in was no longer necessary so did have a couple of blasts - and got awfully close to the legal limit . . . ;)

Gotta be honest...I'm glad they run them in before the engine goes in the car - I've been hammering it! It's just too much fun to resist!!

Gotta be honest...I'm glad they run them in before the engine goes in the car - I've been hammering it! It's just too much fun to resist!!

Have to say that I need to get out in him on my own so I have chance to really push it as I know the bf will moan if I do while he is in the car . . .

heartl.gif Beautiful man!!!

Certainly worth the wait. Any snags/problems with it Paul? Or everything as it should be?

It certainly stands out in that road full of drab colours! ;)

Can't wait for mine to arrive...whenever that may be. Seems an awful long time ago since I signed that order form on June 30th...

did you de badge it yourself, it looks much better de badged

did you de badge it yourself, it looks much better de badged

Well about the time I ordered it I asked about whether the badges were added at the factory or dealer fit and was told it was done at the factory (as Amy knows who's has been incorrectly badged!)

And then when I went in about a week before collection to sigh the paperwork he asked me if there was anything else and I just said "oh can you take all the badging off the back for me before I collect it?" and after confirming I was serious he put it on the PDI paperwork so when I went to pick it up his rear was all nice and smooth without all the cluttering up writing

Well about the time I ordered it I asked about whether the badges were added at the factory or dealer fit and was told it was done at the factory (as Amy knows who's has been incorrectly badged!)

And then when I went in about a week before collection to sigh the paperwork he asked me if there was anything else and I just said "oh can you take all the badging off the back for me before I collect it?" and after confirming I was serious he put it on the PDI paperwork so when I went to pick it up his rear was all nice and smooth without all the cluttering up writing

Nice one, guess where ime going tomorow.

My dealer tells me mine might be there friday but as i only orderd on july25th i am quite sure it wont be but you never know

Nice one, guess where ime going tomorow.

My dealer tells me mine might be there friday but as i only orderd on july25th i am quite sure it wont be but you never know

Well as I ordered mine on the 1 June and only picked it up last Saturday I am guessing, unless you were lucky with a cancelled order, he is being a tad optimistic . . .

haha love it mate the car stands right out in the street big thumbs up :D

Exactly so not sure it needs the extrior pack - although I would like to get the wheels done in a nice titanium finish to tone them down a bit

Exactly so not sure it needs the extrior pack - although I would like to get the wheels done in a nice titanium finish to tone them down a bit

think i'm going to romax next to me to get my wheels powder coated gloss black :) not 100% sure yet want them black but not sure if i should go gloss or not.

think i'm going to romax next to me to get my wheels powder coated gloss black :) not 100% sure yet want them black but not sure if i should go gloss or not.

Personally think that black is too much although each to his own - have seen a white ZS with black alloys and it did look good (can;t remember where I saw the pics now as it was months ago)

Personally think that black is too much although each to his own - have seen a white ZS with black alloys and it did look good (can;t remember where I saw the pics now as it was months ago)

i have seen some pics on zsoc, i will go down to them and see what they can do might get there and change my mind.

Wonder if a Red ZS would work with white 17"ers!

Wonder if a Red ZS would work with white 17"ers!

i will have a photoshop when i get home and see and post the result if its good lol..

OH do one on mine with some titanium coloured alloys on it too if you any good at photoshop (I'm crap at it)