• West Midlands
    • East Midlands
    • Northwest England
    • Northeast England
    • Scotland
    • Wales
    • Northern Ireland
    • Republic of Ireland
    • Other (please post where you are from)

I attempted to add this poll to the other post, but that would have meant that anyone who had already voted for a date was unable to vote for a location.

This is a survey. You are NOT voting to say where you think the next meet should be, but rather where you are. A suitable meet location can then be discussed based on these numbers. This was a very good suggestion on the other thread which is why I'm doing it.

Unless anyone has any objection or volunteers to do it, I put myself forward to organise the meet. I would of course like some help if it's going so please stick your name down if you fancy helping out.

PLEASE only vote if you plan on attending a meet at some stage in the future. Useful as it is to know the geographical spread of the whole forum, that's not what this is for. It's a tool to help decide where the next meet will be.

Voting closes at the same time as the other thread: 9pm on September 13th.

Enjoy!

I can join in now I know my car is at the dealers and I will be driving again tomorrow afternoon!!!

OH HAPPY DAYS!

im quite happy to travel two hours to attend a meet, hopefully one will happen soon! :]

I'm still very much in favour of Alton Towers or Drayton Manor - but we'll see how the results pan out. Thorpe Park could work I suppose.

Hmmm, early results suggest we're heading to the southeast...

Ok, who's posted other? Which region did I miss? :lol:

I live in the south east, and voted as such but really I don't mind a road trip. I tend to find that outings tend to get more exciting the further away from home you go!

i think that place in milton keynes or fosse park seem like ok places, milton would probably be more southerner friendly though. Good day out for the kia!

somewhere with lots of fun twisty roads is what you need...like the Peak District!

Now I can't remember who but I'm sure someone lives near there.... :P

all this talk makes me want my fiesta now! When i am home i am going to work very hard to get it for christmas, it shall be hard!

Momentarily forgot which part of England I moved to... yep it's the East. I'll be there mit Panzer or Fiesta (if it arrives in time) to meet you all. Can I bring a bbq?

Momentarily forgot which part of England I moved to... yep it's the East. I'll be there mit Panzer or Fiesta (if it arrives in time) to meet you all. Can I bring a bbq?

That's a good idea - dependent on where it is of course. :P

Because then you get a third of the number of people at each...or everyone travels twice as many miles. Plus - arranging one is hard enough, arranging three? No thanks. :lol:

im sure now paul has his beast there will be one soon! Ill rock up in the kia, keeping things cool

Because then you get a third of the number of people at each...or everyone travels twice as many miles. Plus - arranging one is hard enough, arranging three? No thanks. :lol:

I think having a few smaller meets with people in the same region (maybe 30 miles travel) would help us all get to know one another better and would need less organising. Just think of them as casual coffee meets. As much as I like you all, travelling around 2 hours each way means major rescheduling of my time.

The odd big travel meet to get the majority of us together once w all know our nearest and dearest means we can convoy up and won't have to travel alone when the big meets do happen.

I think it should be held here on the eastern side of Australia in Brisbane

i look forward to meeting you all :)

I'm down with that idea :D

I'd be willing to go to Drayton Manor as that's about 1 hour 39 from me (according to my iPhone). Be nice to have a mini convoy there too, so maybe that can be discussed when the meeting is arranged for definite :D

Drayton Manor seems to be a fairly popular choice. Ideal for me in terms of organising because I know the area and it's so local to me.

It's £18 a ticket at full whack, so it's much cheaper than Alton Towers and I think I can get a group rate too.

November 1st is still looking most likely, that's Drayton Manor's last day of the season. It will be busy, but not horribly so, and there should be some events on.

There's a great Indian restaurant just down the road from the place - but thinking about that carefully the parking is terrible there. There's a Frankie and Benny's in town with better parking.

Sorry, thinking out loud - well, in type. :lol:

Yes indeed - but, the same number are in the north and Scotland as are in the southeast, meaning that the midlands is probably fairer.

I don't mind travelling at all, so it's not just that Drayton Manor is on my doorstep :lol:

3/4 scottish ford fiesta sites r meetin for a magazine meet ...... just thought i'd share the info

Rite folks this time ZSOC have arranaged there meet with more interest, so it'll be going ahead :D

We have got interest from Fast Ford, if we have the same numbers or more as our last Perth feature in FF of 28+ fiestas'

This meet will be with FiestaClubScotland, ZSOC, Fiesta STOC, and the Focus STOC

Scotland Region Meet | 27th september | North QueensFerry (Edinburgh Road Bridge)

1pm onwards

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=56.012916,...009645&z=17

Post Code for the satnav : KY11 1

Hope you guys can join us :D

Cheers,

Steve

I live in Wrexham, on the North Wales boarder with England, and only a few miles from Chester.

But like others I'm willing to travel to pretty much anywhere for this :)