Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinkys been Lowered...

Ronnie Roberts

Heres some pictures of the fiesta after its been lowered... i think its quite subtle and makes it look a little more sporty but sure not everyone would agree!

9931_126529413647_514258647_2272767_200774_n.jpg

9931_126529433647_514258647_2272770_337207_n.jpg

just need to get !Removed! pioneer Speakers sorted! mega bad head!! all got to come back to bits on monday as the fitting adpaters aint right so no base in the rear! not good! also side skirt is comming away from car so got to get a new one fitted!!

nowts ever simples!!

really nice...does it affect the cars warranty?

nah warrenty is still same, got them through work (ford) and then fitted by service department, had to replace all the nuts and bolts but as it was fitted by ford the warrenty is fully valid

if i fitted them myself or not replaced the nuts and bolts it would have void the warrenty

I had to check your avatar as I could have sworn it was a zs lol.

only way you can tell is the colour... cant get a hot magenta zetec s ;)

only way you can tell is the colour... cant get a hot magenta zetec s ;)

And thats the reason I did not get a ZS too

i actually prefer the zetec s leather as its black with red stitch and also dont like the chrome on the titanium as it goes all cloudy but on the upside i got auto lights, and full climate! geuss its the best of both worlds and the eibachs just give it a better feel on the road :)

ah right - tbh I couldnt tell you what colours are available, I was only interested in Black when going to the dealership, then Max wouldnt let me have that, the lady sales assistant said there was a white one available within 2 weeks - so I just signed on the dotted line there and then lol.

ah right - tbh I couldnt tell you what colours are available, I was only interested in Black when going to the dealership, then Max wouldnt let me have that, the lady sales assistant said there was a white one available within 2 weeks - so I just signed on the dotted line there and then lol.

I wanted a white zetec s but the mrs wanted magenta and as its her car she won.... must say it does look nice with all the kit on :)

sill plates are defo worth the ££ makes it look a bit nicer when the doors are open :)

I wanted a white zetec s but the mrs wanted magenta and as its her car she won.... must say it does look nice with all the kit on :)

sill plates are defo worth the ££ makes it look a bit nicer when the doors are open :)

Would you pay extra for the illuminated ones tho?

nah just a gimic! and to be honest they will cost a fortune to have fitted and its just more to go wrong... would consider an illuminated gear knob tho

picture with the sill plates and alloy pedals below

9931_126529428647_514258647_2272769_2827105_n.jpg

i actually prefer the zetec s leather as its black with red stitch and also dont like the chrome on the titanium as it goes all cloudy but on the upside i got auto lights, and full climate! geuss its the best of both worlds and the eibachs just give it a better feel on the road :)

Nice reflections Ronnie - if only all customers got decent prep on their cars eh? ;)

Better should be "different" I think. I found the Eibach springs no more fun to drive and a little harsher than strictly necessary.

I still haven't heard the Pioneer upgrades - but I'd like to now as I'm far from impressed by the standard fit stereo. Maybe it'll be worth it after all.

Are you having the Mountune upgrade fitted?

Better should be "different" I think. I found the Eibach springs no more fun to drive and a little harsher than strictly necessary.

Did wonder as Idon't wanna make the ride too harsh and with the reduced depth of rubber on the 17" alloys I did not want to over do it

I still haven't heard the Pioneer upgrades - but I'd like to now as I'm far from impressed by the standard fit stereo. Maybe it'll be worth it after all.

Are you having the Mountune upgrade fitted?

Wouldnt rush in to buy pioneer yet m8! im having some serious issues atm with regards to finis codes and fitting! will let you know when its all sorted and post relevant finis codes and info up! im havin to have mine removed and re fitted as theres no base in the rear!!

and the front Speakers dont fit... well they do but the winodws dont go down! just teathing issues im geussing but its annoyin the hell out of me! the 2 Speakers i have working sound good, very crisp and clear with a decent bit of bass! im geussig they will sound better when there all working tho

as for mountune i think not! ts a tdci so will get a remap, prob be a bluefin if they ever get thre act together! have vcery little faith in mountune atm but if they get there problems sorted then might look at them in the future! just way to many bad stories with them atm

i found the titanium a bit soupy on the road, im used to solid suspension with a very frim ride! ha zr 160, mini cooper s, golf gt tdi etc so like to know im planted on the ground... prob a little hard for some but each to there own :)

Do you have any 'before' pics to compare it to? To me it just looks like a cool Fiesta :)

low is the way tae 2! nice job

ah ride skyhigh awetime... :D ;)

Heres some pictures of the fiesta after its been lowered... i think its quite subtle and makes it look a little more sporty but sure not everyone would agree!

9931_126529413647_514258647_2272767_200774_n.jpg

9931_126529433647_514258647_2272770_337207_n.jpg

how many parking sensors on the back I can only see 2 ? is that because of the zs rear skirt

Old Pinky doesn't look much lower than my Pinky........... :blink::unsure:

3cm is hard to spot Hedgepig :lol:

Exactly, so why bother spending the extra wonga?

Or perhaps it really does make a lot of difference to the handling?

3 cm not the biggest drop but i think it may make a little diffrence,

this is the new KW Coilover suspension kit from pumaspeed now this is a drop but at just shy of £900 is a lot of cash.

m8z8z9.jpg