Do Not Sell My Personal Information

gps navigation device help?

mitch84

hi

im looking around for a new navigation device for my mk7 fiesta , i have had the tom tom original since they were first released but its a bit bulky compared to the new ones , i would like one that can possibly fit into the little compartment in front of the gear stick? , as i dont like sticking them on my windscreen, i know its low down but i dont need to look at the thing while driving.

anyone know what the smallest one is on the market ?

A good friend of mine has this one from Halfords. Very small but exceptionally sharp & feature-packed. It's £99.99. Read the 3 pages of reviews to see what others think as this is always a good indication of how good it is, etc.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165685

A good friend of mine has this one from Halfords. Very small but exceptionally sharp & feature-packed. It's £99.99. Read the 3 pages of reviews to see what others think as this is always a good indication of how good it is, etc.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165685

thanks

i was interested also in the tom tom one iq routes sat nav , it would'nt fit in the compartment i mentioned but if i got this optional tom tom mount i could mount it on that small silver strip on the dash just above the gear stick?

one question , what is the satelite reception like now days on the sat navs ? as on my tom tom original i needed a extra cable to pick up a stronger signal.

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club