Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Members Rides

FezzaT

V nice Flic! Are the allluminium pedals an option or did you add them on?

Mine was a showroom model, so I got him as he came. Alloy pedals included. Only thing I added were the kickplates! Free fitting from my lovely salesman :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FezzaT

• titanium_s_spec

• Sarc

• Michael P

Mine was a showroom model, so I got him as he came. Alloy pedals included. Only thing I added were the kickplates! Free fitting from my lovely salesman :)
another great looking car! Got to get some of those alloy pedals (when the car arrives that is)

Some more of my pics (very slightly different) that I've just taken recently.

DSC04381.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04445a.jpg

Stephen.

These car's look superb in white. I was considering getting Frozen White but after a brief conversation with my other half I discovered "we didn't like the white!"

was it nigel at sky ford by any chance ;) ;)

here's raspy! :)

P1000184.jpgP1000159.jpgP1000182.jpg

That is one good looking car, that exhaust looks really good! Gonna have to get me one of those. I think I will try and live without the mountune upgrade for as long as I can then when an if I get a bit fed up with the car Ill go for the upgrade.

was it nigel at sky ford by any chance ;) ;)

No it was Steve :D

this is my beast

P1020833.jpg

damn good cars those, particularly the engine!

My LX recetly went round the clock (100k) and its still as much fun to throw about the place as it was the day I bought it 5 years back.

Kinda a shame I'm getting rid of it on the scrappage scheme - not sure my little green car deserves it.....although it is getting a send-off tour of some of its favorite twisty roads before it goes!

thats the only problem with the scrappage scheme, far too many good cars being wasted

i haven't driven it yet, i am waiting to save up for the insurance!

i'm in love with it already though

3899490447_e00384d99d.jpg

Picked it up yesterday, pleased with it so far :)

Another lovely-looking car on the roads. Very nice. :)

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Went to Paul Worthing country to-day (Beachy Head) on the south downs,for those of you who dont know the area its dramatic cliffs with a VERY long drop to the sea

took some piccy's......... and yes it was quite windy at the top.........see hair in last pic :D and dont say my roots need doing.there supposed to be like that :P its about 130 miles each way for me........but worth it

The polish I use at the moment is...... Funeral......yes...funeral,I have a friend who owns a funeral directors and his limo's look sparling.........so I said.......and he gave me some I think the results are pretty good and the car hasnt been washed for 2 weeks ;) ;)

BeachyHead10-09-09002.jpg

BeachyHead10-09-09003.jpg

BeachyHead10-09-09004.jpg

BeachyHead10-09-09006.jpg

BeachyHead10-09-09008-1.jpg

BeachyHead10-09-09011.jpg

CopyofBeachyHead10-09-09013.jpg

Nice piccies Kristal--especially like your new avatar! ;)

Went to Paul Worthing country to-day (Beachy Head) on the south downs,for those of you who dont know the area its dramatic cliffs with a VERY long drop to the sea...

Ah - Beachy Head - where the best film ever made was shot - The Who's "Quadrophenia".

I guess you didn't see Paul zooming about the roads in the 'Green Goblin' then Kristal? Haven't seen much of him on here since he got his new pride & joy...which is understandable I guess.

Btw; I bet he's been dogging in that car park you were in at some time in the past too! ;) :lol:

Nice piccies Kristal--especially like your new avatar! ;)

Thanks John,your cup cakes look pretty good too............. ;)

I guess you didn't see Paul zooming about the roads in the 'Green Goblin' then Kristal? Haven't seen much of him on here since he got his new pride & joy...which is understandable I guess.

Funny you should say that,I did see a Green Goblin,and I thought it was pauliepoo,and I thought Ill have to mention that on here when i get home,and about half a hour later when my brain finally caught up with my body...(blonde moment) I realised it was a 09 plate.and pauliepoo has a 59 plate.and as far as the car park goes,i didnt give that a thought, next time i go ill have to look for signs of "Wear and Tear"......lol :lol: