Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Won't Turn Over -ac Light Is Orange As Soon As Turned On

Alan-72

Left the car for 2 weeks and went to go out in it today and it won't turn over. Thought maybe flat battery but won't even turn over when jump leads used.

Did notice that the ac light is orange as soon as I turn on. Wondered in gif this is a error code for something.

Not tried to bump start as on a gavel drive

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

hi

was wondering if you got to the bottom of this fault as I have the same problem

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet is to get an OBD diagnostics device - they are £20 from eBay or £5 for the bluetooth ones that work with an android app called Torque Pro - I highly recommend any car owner to buy one and keep it in their car as it has saved me hundreds of pounds - A garage will charge you £60 for the same thing.

The best are the serial ones you plug into a laptop and run specific software - you can do all manner of naughty things with this type like resetting the mileage - cracking the radio codes and even tuning the engine as well as finding all manner of faults - its what all the car clockers and crooks use.

• 3 weeks later...

if you have another car then try the battery from that. a startor motor is an easy job to replace. was the car playing up trying to get it started prior to leaving it for 2 weeks ? i still say its the battery as you should hear a clicking noise if its the startor motor from memory