Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Midlands Ford Meet

PoshMidget96

Guys, I want to get a monthly ford meet organised, I have a location in Rugby that is willing to let us use the car park to hold these meets, I just need people who are willing to attend.

So if you would be interested in a monthly Midlands ford meet make sure you let me know down below because without numbers this thing cant be organised.

Cheers guys

****EDIT**** Vote on this poll http://strawpoll.me/5836813 so we can determine the best time for everyone, EARLY is something like mid afternoon until early evening and LATE is roughly 7ish onwards

Im willing to attend. Just have to check the date every month because of work and family

Great, anyone else?

It would probably be either the beginning or end of the month

If it was a bit closer I might be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well I'm open to suggestions of locations if it suits other people

Well I'm just over an hour away from there

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 months later...

Whats happening with this, as depending on location and time, I'm really up for this

I've always been game. The FFOC had a meet last week. It's getting people committed that's the problem :(

That fast ford?? I don't think I'd be allowed to that mines slow as F at the minute hahah ;)

Won't be soon hopefully mind :P

Saul

Definitely can't get into that one haha

Saul

Guys, I am still up for organising this, if we can find a place that is good for everyone and a convenient time then hopefully we can sort this one out.

I'd go for the Sundays as well, as weekend on, I do 3am until about 11 then obviously next one is weekend off but I do have to work Sunday night form 20:30. Would a poll be a better option for working dates out etc. As we have 2 votes for a Sunday, me and James above me

• Like 1

Could only do early evenings on Sunday's like 6-7ish sort of times as with the Mrs all day and gotta start work at 2am the Monday morning :(

Saul

• 2 months later...

I spoke to the owner of the Malt Kiln Farmshop in Rugby last year, now they have a large carpark and field and he was more than happy for us to hold a car meet there, I can get back in touch and see if this is okay, how does everyone feel about that, the post code is CV23 0PE

I've E-Mailed the farm shop and asked for use of the car park on the 20th of Feb from about half 7pm how does this sound?