Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2006 Mkii Fuse Box Cover Clips/fastener

Dabooj

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec 2006 MKII model.

There is a fuse box under the glovebox on the passenger side which has a cover panel to hide the fusebox.

This cover panel is held on by 2 yellow clips with the male section attached to the underside glove box and the female section clipping on to the male section to hold the cover in place (please see attached pics).

I have lost one of the female clips and have been searching the web for a replacement.

However, i cannot find one anywhere. I can find every other type of clip but this one seems like it doesn't exist so i'm hoping someone on these forums may be able to help. I've tried eBay, amazon and general google searches but nothing seems to match these clips.

Does anyone know where I can get these clips or any equivalent fastener from?

Regards,

Shuja

post-68044-0-49374900-1439936757_thumb.j

post-68044-0-17293200-1439936813_thumb.j

They are rare because most fuseboards came with a plastic mesh protector that actually clips to the board itself.

The Ford Microcat parts system doesn't even show them.

Take this picture into a Ford dealers parts counter and they may well be able to sort you out-

post-28494-0-97193500-1439940791_thumb.j

Thanks Stoney871.

I'll try the Ford dealers, as you suggested.

From my searches, I assumed it would be rare to find this clip but I was hoping there may be someone selling it on eBay or some alternative clip that could be used instead of the original ones.

So if anyone does have these clips lying around spare or has used alternatives then please do let me know. Thanks.

Shuja

Those look supsiciously like the clips for holding up the felt cover for the Mk2.5 Focus fusebox which are black rather than yellow;

Mk2.5 clips -> Finis code = 1310861, about 75p each IIRC

• Like 2

Thanks Captain Haddock,

That seems to be the same clip.

Found the part number 1310861 in stock on EurekaCarParts.com for 55p each. Went to buy 2 clips and then saw the fixed postage set at £5.98 so decided i'll try and find the part elsewhere! :)

Thanks again.

Shuja

Found them on Microcat thanks to the Finis code.

Not the most obvious item to spot amongst the other bits on their images.

Under insulators and shields, took me a while to find them also