Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Word Association

jeebowhite

Engine

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

sweet heart

gauge turbo

Fake turbo

Turbo Deadly

AAAARRRRGGGHHH, ONE WORD ON THIS GAME AND TWO WORDS ON THE OTHER GAME AND YES ITS ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE IM SHHHHHOOOOUUUTTTTTING!-_-
  • Like 2

Engine

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Failure

Do you like a little power trip too then? It was all harmless and no abusive or offensive words were used. Im getting bored of forum dictators now. I thought I'd left all that behind joining here.:(

Which dictators are you referring to here?

My mind is as dirty as the next mans and anyone who talked to me at FF will know that I'm a sweary type of guy.

Remember that this is an open/public forum so please keep it clean.

• Like 2

Which dictators are you referring to here?

My mind is as dirty as the next mans and anyone who talked to me at FF will know that I'm a sweary type of guy.

Remember that this is an open/public forum so please keep it clean.

Im referring to anyone that likes to exercise their Moderator powers for the sake of it. If things actually go too far then by all means remove the posts and then private message those responsible. The way that you did it and others have done in the past is the wrong approach. Nobody likes patronising power trippers as we are not children and I certainly dont appreciate individuals trying to dictate to me when its not necessary. As I have already stated to James in a PM that he started on the subject, the content was deemed as inappropriate and yet it still remains? This just highlights my point that it was unnecessary on that occasion to comment as it is still there and the profanity filter was not triggered either. Had it progressed further triggering the filter then fair enough and I would then expect the offensive content to be removed.
  • Like 2

I fail to see how my message concerning the content of posts was 'powers for the sake of it'.

I believe I was very civil in my response and not heavy handed or even a little bit dictatorial.

If you feel you have been wronged then please feel free to complain to JamesM.

Everyone is fully aware of Forum rules concerning inappropriate posts.

If you or other members feel that these rules are unacceptable then please feel free to exercise your rights to stop posting.

I (and I'm sure other moderating staff) make no apologies for maintaining a work/school/public friendly forum.

If you really have a problem with me then by all means P/M me with these concerns rather than bad mouthing in open posts.

This thread is now locked.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club