Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At the lights

TonyEssex

Why is it now that everytime im at the lights everyone wants to race me? I am attempting to run the car in, and lil chav boys in their clio's think they are super fast and im slow as im taking it easy grrrrrr

Why is it now that everytime im at the lights everyone wants to race me? I am attempting to run the car in, and lil chav boys in their clio's think they are super fast and im slow as im taking it easy grrrrrr

I get all the time m8 and ive got a mk5 fiesta i just let them get on with it the end of the day its not me thats not going to be wrapped around the nearest tree is it lol.

My Hubby had one of the 22 official imported Mitsubishi Evolution 6 and everytime we was at the set of lights everyone wanted to race, I used to hate it I was so embarrassed and the OH never raced them and you could see they were happy to beat us off the line in their Corsa’s, Clio’s and Nova’s very sad people out there and yes it’s them who’ll end up hitting a tree of Armco barrier just let them get on with it they’ll eventually grow up!!!

Sara..

apparently if a numbnut in a silly corsa/fiesta/nova/206/clio etc. beats you at the lights the driver of said car gets a bigger !Removed!

apparently if a numbnut in a silly corsa/fiesta/nova/206/clio etc. beats you at the lights the driver of said car gets a bigger !Removed!

:P :lol:

i love people who try and race me off the lights 2.0 tdci 136bhp vs a 1.4 clio... hmmmm wonder what will win!!

i love people who try and race me off the lights 2.0 tdci 136bhp vs a 1.4 clio... hmmmm wonder what will win!!

there's only one way to find out.....

there's only one way to find out.....

i only do it when there annoying me then crawl home at 45-50mph just to annoy the hell out of them....

i only do it when there annoying me then crawl home at 45-50mph just to annoy the hell out of them....

you're supposed to say FIIIIIIGHT!

i do that, i live in a village only accessible by country lanes, if someone is up my !Removed! (to put it subtly) i will go no faster than 25mph and slow down for every single corner, so much fun to be had

Ronnie,

Did you find out or look into the ECU remapping?

Sara

Ronnie,

Did you find out or look into the ECU remapping?

Sara

Yeah bluefin seemed to get best results for the mk6 1.6tdci but as of yet they havnt released a mk7 remap... it was due over a month ago but say its still in development... geuss they dont want to end up iin same boat as mountune with cars dieng everywhere!!

Yeah bluefin seemed to get best results for the mk6 1.6tdci but as of yet they havnt released a mk7 remap... it was due over a month ago but say its still in development... geuss they dont want to end up iin same boat as mountune with cars dieng everywhere!!

Yes could be they must be testing it to death first before final release, i decided not to bother with mine as i heard mixed reports.

you're supposed to say FIIIIIIGHT!

i do that, i live in a village only accessible by country lanes, if someone is up my !Removed! (to put it subtly) i will go no faster than 25mph and slow down for every single corner, so much fun to be had

No it's much more fun if you change down a gear and then ease on and off the accelerator so the car judders a little... they soon back off because they can't predict your cars acceleration/decceleration xD

I only race from a set of lights if the geezer next to me is being REALLY annoying. I had a 1.6 VW Golf with a big Sub, Huge alloys, blacked out windows, bodykit, pull next to me once and began revving and creeping forward. So i pulled up the handbrake, put a little pressure on the accelerator and eased off the clutch a little. When the lights changed I slammed down the accelerator and he kept up until he missed second gear... just heard a huge grind and his gearbox moaned lol xD. I love my little 1.25 xD

Racing at the lights is for morons. There is no reason nor excuse good enough. I'm sick of paying high insurance because brats with more feet than braincells decide that public roads are a good place to drive dangerously.

Thend

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club