Do Not Sell My Personal Information

parr back in da hood

Michael P

i don't know why i try to make myself that cool, hood? nah!

i am now back off holiday and back at the laptop once again!

flight landed at 4.00pm at gatwick, stopped off in fulham on the way home to see my sisters flat and go for an indian

got back to the merry midlands at about 12.30 to an incredibly excited dog which was nice

now it;s 3.45 and i think i won't get much sleep tonight, not in a sleeping mood!

Dubrovnik was lovely, the days out were pretty crappy though which was recognised by everyone

the hire car was cursed from the beginning, got to the rental car offices to find out europcar have gone bankrupt so we were dealt with my someone else. we had a renault laguna which was nice. what wasent nice was the parking in dubrovnik, if you ever go there do not bother with a car. there is no parking, and what little street parking there is is about £1 an hour, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. we ended up spending £100 for a weeks worth of parking which was a 20 minute walk away from the apartment which was a pain in the !Removed!

the second week we dumped it down a side street!

pictures will be added to my facebook page ( for those who don't have me as a friend http://www.facebook.com/michael.parr1?ref=profile ) for anyone who is bored!

the fiesta is still on the drive which is a good thing!

whilst on holiday it was agreed that my birthday present of a personalised registration plate will be purchased a month from now well in time for my birthday which makes me a happy chappy! then noone will be able to buy it away from me! mwhahahaa

this is a long post, i might actually try and get some sleep now!

nice to be back, even better to be back in the hovel that is my own bedroom

bon nuit mes amis, lovely stuff.

hey man glad you had somewhat of a good time :) thats good. pretty long post you made there..

any idea what the plate is going to be or is that still to be decided?

i will add you on facebook mate, my real name is scott dav :)

hey man glad you had somewhat of a good time :) thats good. pretty long post you made there..

any idea what the plate is going to be or is that still to be decided?

i will add you on facebook mate, my real name is scott dav :)

cheers man, i did have a good time thanks! and i am now alive after a few hours sleep, today will be lazy bar the long dog walk later on!

the plate will be m11hkl.jpg

cheers man, i did have a good time thanks! and i am now alive after a few hours sleep, today will be lazy bar the long dog walk later on!

like the plate mate really good you can tell what its suppose to be straight away :)

like the plate mate really good you can tell what its suppose to be straight away :)

you don't know how happy that makes me feel!

Ahh, perfect, my dad's birthday is in a few weeks. His name is Michael too, he'd love that... Cheers pal ;)

Ahh, perfect, my dad's birthday is in a few weeks. His name is Michael too, he'd love that... Cheers pal ;)

noooooooooooooooooo :(

Sorry michael ive just got that plate for my brother his birthday in 2 weeks and he has just took ownship of a fiesta mk7 and his name is michael sorry dude but its gone

Sorry michael ive just got that plate for my brother his birthday in 2 weeks and he has just took ownship of a fiesta mk7 and his name is michael sorry dude but its gone

shush you!

shush you!

Really have got the plate m8 just waiting for the paperwork process to go through.

Really have got the plate m8 just waiting for the paperwork process to go through.

ok...

Welcome back Michael.

Dubrovnik sounds a bit boring.

Next time go Malaga! :lol:

in your face, i have just purchased it!! mwhahahahhaa :D

in your face, i have just purchased it!! mwhahahahhaa :D

were u get it from

haha, you're good!

you have made me nervous all day that someone has nicked my plate, first thing i did when i got home was ring my dad and get his permission and now its all done!

haha, you're good!

you have made me nervous all day that someone has nicked my plate, first thing i did when i got home was ring my dad and get his permission and now its all done!

Well done m8 look good on yeh fiesta don't forget to screw it on with anti theft number plate screws yeh never know these days.

i'm doing the bad thing of sticking them on!! i'm guaranteed to break them if i dare screw into them!

if they get nicked, they get nicked, they'd have to be pretty pathetic to do so! i'll still own the plate, ill just get new'uns!

ii live in the middle of nowhere out in the sticks anyway, shouldn't be a problem :)

Should be ok then look good with a nice sliver number plate surround to finish it of

nah, the car's silver, the bumpers will be silver, too much silver! they'll look good just plain and simple :)

nah, the car's silver, the bumpers will be silver, too much silver! they'll look good just plain and simple :)

Ok so u driveing your fiesta now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club