Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sport

Marks12

I have noticed or maybe I haven't but I'd thought I'd start a thread too see if anyone else follows sports on here lack of chat about it indicates otherwise but ah well have to try it can be any sport football, rugby, basket ball any sport

So I support manchester united

F1 , Rugby , Cricket , Football , Darts , WRC & Beer & wine drinking ( best sport of all ) :)

Used to watch Formula 1, Rallying etc but just don't have the time for it now. Plus the Formula 1 was getting boring with all the new rules and regulations they were bringing in

So really just the football for me now.

F1.indy car.all bike raceing.wrc.enything with engine hate football tenis golf and all other crp sports which has got a ball in it

Just got back from the Spa GP last night, F1 is about as far as my interest in sport goes, lol.

Although I am also more interested in keeping up with how Bournemouth AFC are getting along now they are in the premier league.

• Like 1

The Cherries did well @ WHUFC :)

• Like 1

I like sport,i can watch any sport but if i had to pick a few main ones.

Football

F1 and Bike racing (when i catch the bike racing as on at weird times sometimes)

Darts

Nope not a fan of sports. Participating in some can be fun but watching others play is, in my opinion, a waste of time.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

F1,,, been to quite a few GP's in a few countries for many years from when my dad took me to an F1 GP in the 70's at the kyalami race track south africa.
Football,,, big Leeds Utd fan and go as much as i can which is not aa lot compareed to when i was younger in the 80's - 90's,,, i get to about 10-12 home games a season now work and illness permiting.

Most motor sport really including motorbike racing, cricket, rugby league being from Hull,, and from the west of Hull its Hull FC not the other lot accross the river who are at Wembley at the week end,,, twats.

Boxing, athletics, cycling (Tour De France) watched it since the 80's where possable and have seen a few stages too over the years,,, Greg LeMond being my fav rider.

If i ever dropped the jackpot on the lotto i would spend the rest of my life travelling the world to all the big sporting events in style, while the wife went shopping. :D

F1, never been but would love to

Footy, always have sky sports on and go to watch my daughter every game she plays with Bradford City women's

Rugby league watch lots but will miss the challenge cup this weekend as I'm away visiting non sport friends

Cricket, T20 and ashes games

Cycling, TdeF on the TV saw them last year on the Grand Depart

Olympics will try catch a bit if everything especially the beach volleyball, wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

F1, BTTC and my 1600 sport if that counts

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club