Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Mod Ideas

kevin95

HI guys

getting my new car on Wednesday. just wanting to know what type of interior and exterior mods i could do to it to make it look nicer.

post-67890-0-87509800-1440366089_thumb.j

post-67890-0-57585400-1440366156_thumb.j

post-67890-0-43857700-1440366161_thumb.j

The fact you have warranty remaining might affect what mods to do for now. Things like an Ford approved Eibach lowering kit and Mountune goodies will be ok. Paint your calipers too and maybe things like bulbs and a "S" badge on the front grille.

• Like 1

thanks wes been told I'm allowed to do anything to the car except touch the engine. ill be getting my alloys painted sometime this month with the callipers. and wanting to buy some more stuff just need to decide what i want first.

Mountune tuning kits are Ford approved mate as are Eibach lowering springs. Dont be fooled into thinking you can do any mods you want though, in the event of a claim the dealer could use your mods as a reason to invalidate your warranty if they are related to the claim.

thanks for all your help Wes. as you can see I don't know much about all this stuff haha.

No probs Kevin. The only other thing to be aware of is declaring all of your planned mods to your insurers. They love having the excuse of non declaration of mods to void your policy in the event of a claim. Its not worth the risk on an expensive car like that and if you were unlucky enough to hurt someone else then that could financially ruin your life if they voided your policy. That sounds a bit harsh but unfortunately true!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club