Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Radio .....

chw1

Hi all, Right where to start I have a focus Ghia 2007 (mk2) I think, The problem I have is the stereo when I got the car there was a Sony c/d player in it nice one very big and squire (gen 1) which I thougth that it had bluetooth but when I pressed the phone button 'audio muted' came up was told it did not support bluetooth ,,So I got another stereo Sony again but this one had two phone buttons one green & one red.. (new wooden surround to go with) and the same pressed the green button and 'audio muted ' came up ...So was told to remove glove box and reset the control box (black box) looked but no black box in the place it should be ...SO MY QUESTION is do I just get another black box (nokia I think )there are some on eBay... there is a block connector at the back of glove box so do I just plug and play ..as in plug new black box and my blue tooth will work ..I have not got voice control button on steering wheel controls ..but then I don't mind not having voice control...so do I buy a blck box and just connect to elec block and that's it or is there more to do....cheers chris

the bluetooth module is seperate and will need fitting for the bluetooth call functions to work, i think there are some guides on here on the parts needed and installation

could you not unplug it for say 30 mins and put it back in and try it - hopefully it would reset?

does pressing the red button (phone down) not get back to normal? (i take it you've tried this already!)

the thing is there is no black box at the back of glove box ..just a block connector may have been removed before I got the car !!!! But what I want to know is which black box do I buy ..there are a few on e-bay ..and also if ido buy one do I just plug into the connecto block and away we go .....cheers chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club