Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Privacy Glass

LGee48

Hi all

We bought our smax in May and it didn't come with privacy glass. As you can imagine a few hot sunny days and we have been melting. Wanting to get this sorted and have the windows done. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Sheffield Rotherham or around central Chesterfield that can do this that won't break the bank please.

Much appreciated.

post-56184-144049979452_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi all I've found one in Chesterfield used quite frequently by locals and recommended by my local ford dealer. £150 really happy with that. Can't wait for the hubby to see it now. Not going to be done till December but I'm planning ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Tinting the windows will only have a small effect. The biggest factors allowing interior heat to build up is glass area and exterior colour. All cars get hot in the sun but black cars suffer more than lighter colours. That's why they make vans white. In the early days of the Ford Transit it was noticed that the interior temperature of a black van was a lot higher than a white van so they made white vans the predominate colour rolling off the assembly lines.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club