Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screwed Up Again

amyjaj

I was turning around in a car park and bumped into a car behind. It's just chiped my paint a bit and needs a bit of a touch up and polished out. I've got to take it to the dealers tommrow, do you recon they will sort it for me?

Depends how much the 'chip' is and how much they wanna keep you sweet Amy.

I thought you had parking sensors?

Depends how much the 'chip' is and how much they wanna keep you sweet Amy.

I thought you had parking sensors?

yeah I do they scream when an object is miles away. I swear that having the blind spot mirror on the wrong side od the car don't help either.

Fiesta Zetec, 5DR, 1.4 96PS, Automatic, Hot Magenta, Soho/Syracuse, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

lol, sorry

i have to admit i have them on the tank and to be honest they are a waste of time, they scream when there is nothing near them

Fiesta Zetec, 5DR, 1.4 96PS, Automatic, Hot Magenta, Soho/Syracuse, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

lol, sorry

i have to admit i have them on the tank and to be honest they are a waste of time, they scream when there is nothing near them

Just making sure that Amy realised . . .

Its a bit of a tricky car park to get out off. You've got your normal side by side car parking bays and then behind them you've got parallel bays behind them so, you eith risk scrapping the front or banging into the car parked behind.

Sorry i wasn't saying anything about your post, I'm just amazed that we spend so much money putting them things on our car and we still manage to reverse into something.