Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Car

fiesta S321SPL

Not sure if this is in the right place. Unfortunately it was time to sell the fiesta 2011 zetec s. Sorry to see it go. Son is getting bigger so needed a bigger car. So I got myself a focus zetec s 1.0 ecoboost 125bhp.

Good choice! What colour did you go for and are you planning on doing any mods? A remap will take you to 150bhp+.

It's silver. Got window tints and wind deflectors. Picked it up yesterday.

I still havent seen one on the road yet in silver, nearly all of them are white. Has it got 17's or appearance pack 18's?

It has the 17s I really like the 18s though

I was looking at 19's for mine but have shelved that idea for a while due to our first baby on the way! I think the Focus drives and handles well. Which do you prefer?

My fiesta was very hard on the road because I had lowered it. The focus is nice and smooth and very comfortable car to drive. Loved the fiesta but focus feels better.

Ive not seen any model specific Eibachs for the Focus Zetec S, only for the Fiesta Zetec S so we would probably only get a minimal drop of about 10mm as ours seem lower than the standard models. Are you planning on dropping the Focus too?

No not touching the suspension this time. The ride was to hard after lowering the fiesta. I feel it's comfortable for the family so don't want to mess with it to much. The fiesta was dropped 35mm

Welcom to the Focus S club. Good choice, cracking driving car.

A fellow celtic fan too. Ha ha

All helps to improve things around here :-)

Ha of course

• 1 month later...

New car is in getting 2 new wheel bearings already

After sales service in arnold clark ayr was poor.

• 3 months later...

After a terrible 4 months with my new car and it having two wheel bearings. There is another away again. So decided to trade in again. Pick up a 64 plate focus zetec s estate 1.5 ecoboost on monday.

I like the look of the estate. It'll make an ideal family car, but there is only the two of us so the hatch is fine. Good luck with it.

I brought the Focus because I thought it was an ideal family car(was a fiesta st at the dealership, but boot was tiny so didn't even look at it) thought oh great the pram fits in the focus, buys focus, gets focus home, pram doesn't fit. Stuck with it for 2 1/2 years at least now

I brought the Focus because I thought it was an ideal family car(was a fiesta st at the dealership, but boot was tiny so didn't even look at it) thought oh great the pram fits in the focus, buys focus, gets focus home, pram doesn't fit. Stuck with it for 2 1/2 years at least now

That must be huge pram you've got there! :lol: Or have you got a hatchback, which would explain it?

In my Mk2 Estate, Brandy's crate is huge and it fits with space to spare. Whereas in my Mum's Mk1 hatchback, it won't go in unless I've got the rear seat folded down and even then; it's tight.

Brandy attends MOTs on her harness, when I take the Mk1 - too much hassle to mess about with seats and a tight squeeze :mellow:

What spare wheel do you have in the focus? If its full size then you could change to a spacesaver which would lower the floor with the smaller foam insert too. If youve got no spare and just a foam pack and compressor then youre a bit stuffed as you said!

I bought the 5 door hatch for the family car but getting too many problems with it. Saw the estate and liked the look of it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club