Do Not Sell My Personal Information

English S&c Module - Voice Control Is Still In German

TILBDF

I just finished installing my S&C module 8M5T-19C112-AH. I made all the wiring mods and added a GLI. Great sound.

USB works great. All titles are displayed in the NAV and in the Convers+. Full control over changing songs etc.

IPOD and hard drive work great.

Also have bluetooth audio!! That was a great surprise. I thought BT audio was only available in -xM units and later. Additional cell phone options (last call made, last call rcvd...) are displayed in the Convers+!!

Here's my problem. My previous BT/VC module was a 7S7T-19G488-BE, German language.

I installed a 8M5T-19C112-AH, supposedly English, but the voice control is still in German.

How do I change the voice control language. German isn't a problem for me, but the VC doesn't like my accent. Help!!!

• Like 1

Hello S.

I am thinking of installing an android head unit. What is a "S&C module 8M5T-19C112-AH"

Thanks.

John

S&C stands for "Sound & Connect". Streaming bluetooth audio and USB connection. The 8M5T-19C112-AH is the Bluetooth/Voice Control module located above the glove box.

Thanks for that S.

Has anyone fitted an Android unit and if yes is there one that will allow the display panel on the vehicle to link up and display what is playing and select with the steering wheel controls?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club