Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My car vinyls

Nipz

Was bored at the office yesterday so i was looking around on the internet and found some cool flag decals for cars. I found the one i liked, edited it a little and used my vinyl cutter to cut it out on silver vinyl and stick it on my car :) Just thought id share what i came up with.

a70e822b.jpg

9ce107a3.jpg

What you guys think?

They look good, Maybe in the wrong place but im not sure wheres best to put them lol can u cut anything on vinal?

They look good, Maybe in the wrong place but im not sure wheres best to put them lol can u cut anything on vinal?

Thanks :) I put them there because i think its not to in your face and almost looks like they are factory placed, if you get me?

I have a cutter that can cut a max width of 580mm (ish) and can cut anything up to 20m in length. Ive just started a t shirt company and also a sticker company (mainly doing boat stuff, but will and can do anything else).

What you have in mind?

Edited by Nipz

i'd stick one more "row" of squares on the bottom to make it flush with the bottom of the car if it was me :)

i'd stick one more "row" of squares on the bottom to make it flush with the bottom of the car if it was me :)

I tried different things and thought this looked the best. Any more i didnt think it looked right :)

If anyone wants anything done PM me and we can sort it out.

ahh right

i wouldn't mind vinyls but its a five door, it would look odd!

Thanks :) I put them there because i think its not to in your face and almost looks like they are factory placed, if you get me?

I have a cutter that can cut a max width of 580mm (ish) and can cut anything up to 20m in length. Ive just started a t shirt company and also a sticker company (mainly doing boat stuff, but will and can do anything else).

What you have in mind?

Ive always wanted the name MAC stuck somewhere on my car like a tag?

my gel badges and decals turned up today from dmb graphics top guys.was toying with chequres some where on the rear of the car myself,but not by the wheel arch some where else. :unsure: :unsure: so i will keep you posted when i decide for ow just got matt black side stripes for lower half of the car.

get the car lowered!

nice decals

The car isnt normally that high its because my drive is a slop and the handbrake is on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club