Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is £150 For An St-3 Rear Bumper A Good Price?

Jeremyc

Is £150 for an ST 2010(I think thats st-3 right?) Rear Bumper a good price? It comes with an RS diffuser and lights. It's second hand obviously. Only problem im not sure if I should wait for one in black or just buy this one in the wrong colour and paint it myself uhh! 1ltr of paint should do the trick for a few coats hopefully.

Sounds like a good buy to me. RS diffuser is more or less worth that.

Most bumpers you come across second hand usually have some sort of damage and come as a bare bumper.

Think the RS diffuser will be after market though as I don't think the RS diffuser actually fits the ST bumper, could be wrong certainly.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good buy to me. RS diffuser is more or less worth that.

Most bumpers you come across second hand usually have some sort of damage and come as a bare bumper.

Think the RS diffuser will be after market though as I don't think the RS diffuser actually fits the ST bumper, could be wrong certainly.

I bought it anyway. It will be receiving a complete make over including diffuser

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-ST-REAR-BUMPER-WHITE-COMPLETE-/131588138410?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AGB%3A1123&nma=true&si=L5gSFju%252Bu4cFIxF7dWUitnqyo%252B4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Looks like a good enough deal to me mate. Not an RS diffuser though. Normal ST diffuser

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club