Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Upgrade Of Phone I Don't Know What Phone To Choose

Marks12

Ok so I got a message today saying I'm now legible for an upgrade. I don't know which to choose from there are 4 phones which I like

1st being my favorite the Samsung galaxy s6 edge but that will cost me 250 to 300 to get that but it looks so nice and its Samsung .

2nd one is the Samsung galaxy s6 the normal one it will cost 99euro for it

3rd one is the HTC M9 I used to have a HTC one its was nice it also costs 99euro

4th and final one is the Sony Expedia Z3 which is 169euro but it comes with a smart watch and that would solve 2 problems with one stone as I don't av a watch haha and the phone is water proof

A pleasure to see you not interested in the iPhone either :P

I have the HTC one M8 at the mo and i love it! had iPhone 5 before and the Android is so much more accessible!

I hear good things about the Samsung Edge and it looks really good too.

I havent looked into new phones for a while so i would say the HTC or the Edge

M9 One here cracking phone imo.

But as always it is personal preference.

I also bought an i-blason tough case with built in screen protector off eBay as the only issue is the phone is so easy to slip out of your hand,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/i-Blason-Case-for-HTC-One-M9-ArmorBox-with-Bulit-in-Screen-Protector-/191639846434?var=&hash=item2c9e9ffe22

Love the way the phone fits in your hand but too slippery and mine gets used a lot at work so a tough case is required for me.

I'm a Samsung man & would recommend them.

Think the S6 Edge is just a gimmick so get the standard one.

• Like 1

I have a nomal S6, had it since launch day and it's absolutely brilliant! I looked at the edge but couldn't justify the extra for it, and quite frankly I don't regret getting the non edge version.

Obviously it's your choice at the end of the day but choose the S6, Edge or not. ;)

I got the Sony Xperia z3 it's a good phone so far so good it was the cheapest of the lot

iPhone FTW. I have a 3 year old 4s with a portable battery charger as the battery is failing but it is still one of the best phones I have had.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

I got the Sony Xperia z3 it's a good phone so far so good it was the cheapest of the lot

Cracking phones they are! I've got a Z3 Compact as I like the 4.5" screen better. Also got a Z3 Compact tablet which I'm using now, love the waterproof feature!!

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Yeah me too haven't tested it out yet ha and loving the 4k feature Aswell

• Like 1

Thought about not keeping a contract and buying a OnePlus One out right? Keeps up with most of the phones you mentioned but is only £220. Then you're free to get a nice cheap sim-only rolling contract.

Thought about not keeping a contract and buying a OnePlus One out right? Keeps up with most of the phones you mentioned but is only £220. Then you're free to get a nice cheap sim-only rolling contract.

My Z3 compact cost me £240 outright. One Plus is good too mind

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Just got myself a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, smartest little bit of kit I've had for a while, and superfast charging wirelessly, couldn't recommend it more tbh

Z3 has been my best phone of all time with 20.7mp Camera and 4k ultra high definition video recording and overall a great phone

• Like 1

Just got me a moto g3 to get back into Android again,was not exspecting amazing things but it

shocked me.

£130 new for a quad core phone,13meg pixel camera and best thing,i have a SD slot. :)

Also waterproof.lol

Some reviews online were amazing to what top end phone they compare it with.

Yes,getting away from iPhone,i like Samsung but battery lasting 1 day i can't deal with.

This is 2 days and a few hours on the 3rd,i think it all depends what you use it for i think.

Mine last all day and most of night on z3 on it all day doing stuff ect too

I never thought the moto g3 would last so long.

Mate just had new HTC and the built on it is great,my tester G3 does everything i want and neen so far.

• Like 1

I've got the Xperia z3, it's brilliant... Only issue I have is that it's very thin and kind of slippy to hold... If I grip the phone tight my fingers wrap round the screen (not useful), if I hold it loose I tend to come close to dropping it...

Cases and accessories like that are also difficult to get hold of on the highstreet so Internet seems to be the place for those, also, the cases can be pretty naff quality on amazon, plastic is quite brittle, I had one that lasted maybe 4-5 months with plastic breaking off throughout the time, need a new one now as it no longer has enough plastic to hold the phone haha..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Must have forgot to to reply just noticed lol I have the compact so it's not as slippy as the normal z3 miles better to hold only found out the other day that it is better as pals got same one as you and she's always dropping it so she picked mine up and informed me there different so have you made up.your mind yet

On.what your going to get its a hard choice isn't it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club