Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exclusive 59 plate offer! 0% and no VAT!

johnnymac16

Today we have a recieved a letter from evans halshaw to buy a new ford from our dealership! So my mum is trading in her ford focus which is a 02 reg and buying a new fiesta 1.25.

The offer is to buy a new 59 plate ford with no VAT - Saving of 15% and 0% finance.

Shes not sure of which colour but she loves the pink one :( we already have two panther black new fiestas.. So i think she should get black too hehe

Has any one else seen this offer?

Yeah, its says because we are loyal customers, as all our cars go through in mums name as she gets the priviledge discount. So she has technical bought 14 cars in the past few years, but 4 have been mine in the last 4 years...

damn, my mum's only had three cars in her 18 years of driving

it'll never happen anyway, only when the kia completely and utterly dies beyond recognition, then my dad will think about getting a new car

Well I have never brought a new car from the dealers I used and yet I got over 15% discount . . .

I know it sounds like a good idea but she might be better off going in there and negotating her own discount and accepting the loss of the 0% finance

Yeah I know if we shopped around we could get a good discount, but we already get £1000 of as being privi customer and then she can haggle!

hey hold up shes getting 15% vat off , 0% apr , and a further 1k

I wana new better speak to ma dad hes at evans halshaw see what he can do....man i would love a beasty RS

hey hold up shes getting 15% vat off , 0% apr , and a further 1k

I wana new better speak to ma dad hes at evans halshaw see what he can do....man i would love a beasty RS

Yeah thats right, thats why It such a good offer for her. It not availible of top end model but shes just on the phone discussing what models she can have.. but she says she would prefer a new ka :( lol but its only on the new fiesta's of which are in stock.

but its a good promo, but finishes on 14th sept 09

ohhh righttt

they brand new on 59 plate , presuming they un registred and just waiting for delivery...... some of which could have been pre ordered by customer but then decided to cancel or jus simply ordered in correctly???.....now i understand if this is the case u can squeeze more out of them trust me!

Do you reckon? yeah i guess so! its whats on the system so we cant pick and choose what we want if u get me. unless its an extra that can be fitted at the dealership.

I kno you can squeeze em for it depends what the rep is like and you got be persistant in terms of extras they'l do it if it can be done at the dealership but make sure you negotiate this before bartering the price although my dad works for ford ive had a car which is brand new but a cancelled order lets say i got jus below 25 % inc staff disc that was when there was no recession lol

Thers a lot of stock in the system at the moment of some variants,

Lo0king at Parkers and deal drivers a 1.25 5d zetec list £13,195 is £10,853 and instock at dealdrivers saving 17.8%,

all the variants seem to be showing 15-20 % discount,so all you are getting really is a 0% deal.

dave

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club