Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloys

kevin95

i was thinking white but I think I'm wanting to do the blue and black theme including black fents in the bonnet

black and blue it is. i will keep you all updated with pics.

• Like 1

Black and blue goes well. But I suppose I have to say that as mine is those colours.

But black wheels are very common now. My nephew`s blue car has white wheels and it looks ok. Both are Focus ST`s certainly. but more or less same idea.

I considered going white wheels at one point. but it would have ment I would have to change my front upper and lower grills, fog light bezzels, front splitter, scuttle around the window wipers and rear defuser, so wouldn't have been worth it

Go RS green or something different.

I know black alloys are common now in cars but iv never seen the same car as mine with black alloys on. all of them are standard still. i think i will get them done black but as soon as i start seeing them everywhere ill just get them sprayed a different colour. do you have a picture of your car Alan so i can see what the black and blue will look like. thanks

Yes. Matte black plasti-dip. They looked great but didn't last! They are getting a full refurb, powder coating and then being painted matte black - picking them up tomorrow morning.