Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seasucker Bike Rack

DJM

I've been thinking about getting a Seasucker bike rack for my Red edition.

Has anyone got one? If so, how do you get on with it? Any problems with it damaging the very thin and flexy roof?

I was thinking of getting the single bike version so one sucker could go on the screen but not sure whether flexing at the rear wheel mount would stress the roof too much.

I have one, seemed the best solution for the Fiesta. Only use once, seems excellent.

• Like 1

Thanks.

I'm so tempted but can't help but worry that it'll warp the roof. Argh, only one way to find out! Lol.

What's the deal for bikes with 20mm thru axles? can they be fitted?

Yeah, they do a mount for 15 & 20mm axles. I need a 15mm and Tredz offer a Talon with 15mm fitted for £225, id imagine the 20mm version is the same price.

• Like 1

Not bad, Might pick one up now winter is coming. I didn't mind putting my bike in the car with dry mud, but wet mud is horrible to clean.

Oh I see now on CRC.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/seasucker?keywordRedirectTerm=seasucker&_requestid=10897417

You have to purchase it separately, and you can switch it over. Might actually be more handy seeing as I also have a bike with 9mm QR too.

Damn the rear wheel thing is separate too. Might just get the thule thing and roofbars. Why is transporting an MTB externally so expensive?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club