Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still There Annoying Clunk/knocking馃槨馃槨馃槨

gibbo1471
聽Share

Hi all I have an annoying clunk knock from front of the car it's been there ages it's more noticeable going slowly over little bumps etc. I have changed the following both wishbones both drop links no broken springs and has passed MOT with no problems if I push on the car up and down can't hear anything any ideas anyone so annoying lovely car apart from that

Are they pattern parts or original ford, did you fit them yourself or did a garage do the work for you.

• Like 1

i had the same on my mk2 it was the strut bearing so i replaced the strut top mount and the bearing as well

Had the same 'clunk' on the nearside found out it was the top mount might be worth a look..?

Top mount for the suspension spring/shock u Mean also I might try disconnecting the anti roll bar drop links then drive a little see if noise is still there it's hard to diagnose been to 3 garages in total

yeah i had ford tell me it was a driveshaft but i could hear if the noise was from lower down or higher up near the mount if youre doing the mount replace the bearing and droplink

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club