Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sound Upgrade in MK7

KesN

That's fantastic great job, where’s the flux capacitor as judging by your photo dates you gone Back to the Future...................... :P

1.21 gigawat's of power!!!!!

Sara :lol:

Lol @ Sarah! Yeah try not to go back and knock up your mum by mistake :D

Nice system though btw :)

(Doc Brown Quote)

The encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Its a MK6....not MK7

A mk6 are you sure looks very much like a mk7 to me unless it had some serious mods done to it like re-shell! :lol:

Its a MK6....not MK7

I thought that initially on the first picture too, but actually on looking at the others, it IS a Mk7, a 5-door. See the little extra side windows (at both ends of the Mk7 5 dr, rather than just at the front as on the Mk7 3 dr, or just at the back, as on the Mk6 5 dr)? Clearly the date's not set right on the camera, though!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club