Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta's New Led Brake Lights 20

Paramanic

I'm just going back for the history of Ford's they make limited editions and make changes end of the mk's years like my last car was zetec blue A limited edition before the next one and many before that too

They seem to put more attention in before they make the new versions I don't mean right away usually within last couple years

I would expect the new one to be announced next year and go on sale at the end of the year as the 2017 MY.

There was no Fiesta ST for 4 years when the MK7 came out and with the experiences I have had of new things, I wouldn't want one at launch anyway...

I would expect the new one to be announced next year and go on sale at the end of the year as the 2017 MY.

There was no Fiesta ST for 4 years when the MK7 came out and with the experiences I have had of new things, I wouldn't want one at launch anyway...

Now that is what I can agree with!

Hi , I have a titanium x built 2nd July this year , my car does not have LED rear lights ! I though it was standard on a titanium x model , could somebody in the know enlighten me please ? I have just looked on Etis ford and it does say my car has Tail lights LED Rear , but they are not LED

Hi , I have a titanium x built 2nd July this year , my car does not have LED rear lights ! I though it was standard on a titanium x model , could somebody in the know enlighten me please ? I have just looked on Etis ford and it does say my car has Tail lights LED Rear , but they are not LED

From what I've heard, these LED rear lights are standard on ST models only and started to be fitted in the factory towards the end of August (ish).

etis is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

LED rear lights started to be fitted from the end of August, the centre brake light is LED which is probably what etis means (is not 100% accurate)

I was at my local dealers this morning and saw a newly delivered ST with the new lights

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1443255347.035848.jpg

Not seen them lit up yet but daughter gets her new car on Wednesday so I will get a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

They look abit like Halfords specials

• Like 1

What else has changed? Any interior?

The LED tail lights and a little storage net near the dashboard are the only thing Ford added to Fiesta's build after August 2015. Minor changes to keep the Fiesta selling for (probably) the last year or two. I asked my dealership if there is a finis available for the LED tail lights, but his ECAT wasn't updated yet. He could tell me that the retail price is around the 250 euro's a piece. A bit expensive...

Picture of the little storage net:

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/hanijhuis/media/20150921_124118_zpswhgqxuoo.jpg.html

Can get them from ally express for a quid lol

• Like 1

The LED tail lights and a little storage net near the dashboard are the only thing Ford added to Fiesta's build after August 2015. Minor changes to keep the Fiesta selling for (probably) the last year or two. I asked my dealership if there is a finis available for the LED tail lights, but his ECAT wasn't updated yet. He could tell me that the retail price is around the 250 euro's a piece. A bit expensive...

Picture of the little storage net:

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/hanijhuis/media/20150921_124118_zpswhgqxuoo.jpg.html

Not seen that before, might be a LHD only thing.

I don't like the new LED lights at all.

My car has the little storage net on the passenger side and I purchased mine in July.

My Sport van also has the net, build was mid July.

I don't like the chrome insert in the tail lights, looks like a Thailand car, they looooovvvee their chrome

Here's the new LEDs in action. They actually look pretty good

post-38083-14436387455_thumb.jpg

I still ain't seen any of these yet. Plus I've seen a few 65 plates around too ... :unsure:

I still ain't seen any of these yet. Plus I've seen a few 65 plates around too ... :unsure:

Me neither, although if these are just standard on ST models (which I believe they are, correct me if I'm wrong), and didn't start being fitted until mid-late August builds, it's not a surprise. And I guess just because it's a '65 plate, it doesn't mean it was built after the changes came in.

They're on her ZS which was built on 11/09. Seen them on a ST as well

it looks like the Zetec now gets LED DRL's as standard- just had a look at the brochure online rather than the current set up which is inlcusive of the main beam

The only model that won't have LEDs including the DRL's is the Studio.

Yes the ZS has drl's as standard also DAB radio but not a Sony one

DAB wasn't standard on the ZS when I bought mine

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club