Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta's New Led Brake Lights 20

Paramanic

Tis now if you check on the configure your car the dab is a free option but the dealer told my daughter it was a standard free upgrade now and she has it on hers which she picked up yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

The only model that won't have LEDs including the DRL's is the Studio.

I think the rear lights you have look better

• Like 1

Yeah the light bar design does look great I got craps camera except in daytime lol but here is lights in daytime

post-50202-144372684589_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have the Sony Dab radio and the sound is very good, plus, it doesn't keep losing reception like the one on my Clio did. I really do not like those LED rear lights, though.

Yep mine has the storage net too built 3RD July 2015

• 4 weeks later...

I was behind a White 65 plate ZS today and it still had the older rear lights

When I went past it and looked back it had the new front LED DRL's

All seems abit weird what spec and reg's get the new rears

I was behind a White 65 plate ZS today and it still had the older rear lights

When I went past it and looked back it had the new front LED DRL's

All seems abit weird what spec and reg's get the new rears

The LED DRLs came in before the new rear lights so it is possible to have them and not the newer rear lights, the car could have been made in June but not registered till September for example.

I picked up my new Zetec at the start of October, it was built at the start of September.

LED drls came as standard which also dim to act as side lights. Not really paid attention to my brake lights yet.

It also has DAB Radio as Standard now as well as sync with Applink.

They have also just started fitting full color displays (Titanium display) to the Zetec as standard as well which mine also has. The Zetec i test drove didn't have the full color display but mine did when it arrived.

I don't know if this is the same for lesser models but mine also came with hill start assist as standard as well

The LED DRLs came in before the new rear lights so it is possible to have them and not the newer rear lights, the car could have been made in June but not registered till September for example.

True

I picked up my new Zetec at the start of October, it was built at the start of September.

LED drls came as standard which also dim to act as side lights. Not really paid attention to my brake lights yet.

It also has DAB Radio as Standard now as well as sync with Applink.

They have also just started fitting full color displays (Titanium display) to the Zetec as standard as well which mine also has. The Zetec i test drove didn't have the full color display but mine did when it arrived.

I don't know if this is the same for lesser models but mine also came with hill start assist as standard as well

I also picked up my new Titanium in early October, build date 9th June. It has LED drls but what appears to be "older" non-LED rear lights although ETIS says "Tail lamps-LED rear". The full beams are H1 bulbs not H15 as per Dan's pinned bulb list even though I have DRLs.

I also have front passenger string bag storage, new style 16" 10 spoke alloys, Sony DAB radio, Smitty Tech ecru fabric seats with biscuit stitching (all as per on-line e-brochure and not local Fraud dealers handbook given to me when I ordered).

All things considered I LOVE my new Titanium - a vast improvement on my previous 59 Zetec!

not going to lie here, when I see the LED DRL on a Fiesta there is something that I just do not like about the LED's it looks a bit half done IMO. I think they needed to create the full length LED rather than just the 4 along the bottom.

I also picked up my new Titanium in early October, build date 9th June. It has LED drls but what appears to be "older" non-LED rear lights although ETIS says "Tail lamps-LED rear". The full beams are H1 bulbs not H15 as per Dan's pinned bulb list even though I have DRLs.

I also have front passenger string bag storage, new style 16" 10 spoke alloys, Sony DAB radio, Smitty Tech ecru fabric seats with biscuit stitching (all as per on-line e-brochure and not local Fraud dealers handbook given to me when I ordered).

All things considered I LOVE my new Titanium - a vast improvement on my previous 59 Zetec!

If you have the LED DRLs then your bulbs will be H1 and H7, the H15 also does the DRL o the other style headlamps.

• 4 years later...
On 9/11/2015 at 8:52 PM, Paramanic said:

Still prefer mines n Lees!

(took Lee's pic as I got a crap camera )

post-50202-144200106778_thumb.jpg

Would these fit my 2015 zetec ecoboost? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club