Do Not Sell My Personal Information

one hour

titanium_s_spec

ahhh you must be bursting!

slowest hour of your week perhaps ?!

ok got the car its brill the mountune has turned it in to a nice bit of kit pulls lovely through all gears nice clean exhaust note and it is now lower than a S.need a new mobile now as nine does not support the phone book or if

it does it wont transfer the phone book.and that silly short usb lead is a pain can't do nothing with it :ph34r: any sugestions on where to mount holder with the lead reaching would be a help.any 1 need a exhaust,cat,manifold,air cleaner and various other brand new bits let me no ;) ;) ......

ok got the car its brill the mountune has turned it in to a nice bit of kit pulls lovely through all gears nice clean exhaust note and it is now lower than a S.need a new mobile now as nine does not support the phone book or if

it does it wont transfer the phone book.and that silly short usb lead is a pain can't do nothing with it :ph34r: any sugestions on where to mount holder with the lead reaching would be a help.any 1 need a exhaust,cat,manifold,air cleaner and various other brand new bits let me no ;) ;) ......

Glad you like it. Your phone might be ok, the numbers need to be stored on the phone as opposed to the SIM

ok cheers will have a play tomorrow in the daylight.i see also they have't sorted voice control out Its a good job she aint real or i think she would of came out of dash and hit me with a big hammer the things i was saying to it.

Glad you have your car and are happy with it, happy days driving, time to get up some piccies me thinks! lol