Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are The Best H7 Headlights?

Cookey09

What do people do about indicators? Feel like I should go about making them a bit better considering all the rest is being done!

These are what I got: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-indicator-7507DC-02B-invisible-blister/dp/B007OYVJO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443259532&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+diadem

As the description suggests they are nearly invisible because of the chrome coating.

• Like 1

I work in insurance and its a mod! As its been modified since it left the factory.

Seriously never new that thats new to me aw well you learn something new everyday . My fiancee was in crash with the astra and we declared the tints and done the bulbs upgraded 1s not hid or leds and the insurance or guy checking the car never blinked a eye lid

Tbh I didnt know until we were chatting at work- Ive checked most of our guides at work and upgraded bulbs are okay with most people I work with but HID's etc arent

^ Last time I was on the phone to my insurer (AXA) I asked them about what needs to be declared etc, mentioned wind deflectors and bulbs, they said basically as long as they are road legal it's not a problem. And that will be the case with all insurers, if they want to kick up a fuss about a slightly different bulb then they will do that, it's just a risk that some of us have taken by using certain halogen bulbs or HIDs.

Very true Phil. I work with AXA and they are quite sensible some of them though aren't and will not cover anything apart from factory cars

^ I've had both of those and the Crystalvisions are noticeably whiter, but the advantage of the Cool Blues is they are road legal.

These are what I got: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-indicator-7507DC-02B-invisible-blister/dp/B007OYVJO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443259532&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+diadem

As the description suggests they are nearly invisible because of the chrome coating.

Couldn't take a picture of these during the day could you mate? Considering them myself...

Couldn't take a picture of these during the day could you mate? Considering them myself...

Here's a photo I took after fitting the Crystalvisions when I already had those indicator bulbs in. Usually when you look at the car the indicators are basically invisible which is the idea behind these kind of bulbs, but in some lighting conditions you still see a bit of orange.

post-39031-0-76567900-1443372170_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have declared "exterior decorative changes" with Admiral. That covers my additional S stickers on the outside and - I feel - my road legal but aren't exact replacement bulbs! Probably doesn't cover my HIDs, though... :P

Here's a photo I took after fitting the Crystalvisions when I already had those indicator bulbs in. Usually when you look at the car the indicators are basically invisible which is the idea behind these kind of bulbs, but in some lighting conditions you still see a bit of orange.

attachicon.gifIMG_20141012_090656191_HDR.jpg

Spot on that mate! Thanks a lot! Think I'm going to having a shop later!😉👍🏻

just fitted the nightbreaker unlimited, what a pain in the bum the passenger side is due to the fuze box!

I will be ordering main beams and sidelights tomorrow to be fitted on friday if they arrive as I have a few days off work.

I will get some pics up tonight

• Like 2

I've ordered the Philips CrystalVision and the 'chrome' indicator bulbs! I'll post some pics on once I've got them done too! 😏

• Like 1

quite nervous having re read this that they wont be as good as the standard ones! haha

quite nervous having re read this that they wont be as good as the standard ones! haha

The nights breakers are loads better than standard.

I'm planning on ordering the nightbreakers from what i've read, they should be twice as good as standard.

The nights breakers are loads better than standard.

Hopefully, I want functionality improved not just looks!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club