Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Fuel Pump Diagnostics

Omendata

Looks like my fuel pump has gone now.

Sheez this car just keeps on giving pain.

I used to be able to access the fuel pumpon my Rover 820si to test the voltages really easy as it was accessible from the boot but i believe the streetka you have to remove the bloomin fuel tank - which means removing exhaust , fuel lines , fuel filter etc - anyone know if this is the procedure?

Also it might be a relay - i believe its above the fusebox - any idea which relay and fuse it is?

Took all the fuses out and cleaned em as recommended on here but no joy!

I believe the fuse may be yellow 25 amp fourth from top right but its not blown - none of the fuses are gone so its either relay , wiring or pump as i think that this has been the issue that has been causing me so much bother recently and not the map sensor as i first thought it might be.

Funny thing is I made it over to my fathera garage to do some work fine but now i cant hear the pump fire up when i turn the key - removed the fuel lines to the injector rail and nothing coming out so its either the pump or leccie glitch?

Anyone had any fault finding with this issue?

Streetka_Fuse_Box%201.jpg

Streetka_Fuse_Box%206.jpg

Streetka_Fuse_Box_Fuel_Pump_Fuse.jpg