Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford fiesta endure e engine 1.3i petrol

fiesta_lad

Hi what are peoples views on a fiesta endure e engine 1.3i petrol cheers alan.

Great little engine. Very reliable due to its simplicity. Nines has done more than 100K and still going strong. Bit tappity though :lol:

Great little engine. Very reliable due to its simplicity. Nines has done more than 100K and still going strong. Bit tappity though :lol:

When i bought mine it was a bit tappity had that sorted abit quiet now tho but my girlfriend knows its me when iam coming down the road lol

Hi

It is a great engine. My fiesta was powered by one.

They are known as the old rattler engine. Nine times out of ten the engines out lasted the cars.

The tapids are meant to be adjusted every service according to the Ford schedule. Most garages don't bother.

My fiesta was very quite. People could never believe how quite it was for an endure e engine.

My secret was to have the tapids adjusted every 6 months. As The exhaust tapid used to run lean.

Hi

It is a great engine. My fiesta was powered by one.

They are known as the old rattler engine. Nine times out of ten the engines out lasted the cars.

The tapids are meant to be adjusted every service according to the Ford schedule. Most garages don't bother.

My fiesta was very quite. People could never believe how quite it was for an endure e engine.

My secret was to have the tapids adjusted every 6 months. As The exhaust tapid used to run lean.

I think the endure e engine is brillant can be a bit slow of the mark but above all excellent mines on 73000 miles now so all good.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the endure e engine is brillant can be a bit slow of the mark but above all excellent mines on 73000 miles now so all good.

Sorry for long reply PC problems.

Yeah they can be a bit slow. You really have to push them and plan a head when you want to drive it fast and / or hard. Mine also hated very steep hills.

So I sold mine to buy the Puma.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club