Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lake District

Fiesta Silver1.4

Me, girlfriend and some mate are heading up to the lakes next week for one of mymates birthdays. Im not sure, but as far as we are aware you just camp where you want? Now ive been told its campsites and you have to pay?

We really dont wanna be on a campsite mainly becasue we will be loud :P - We just want it us and the open fields? if you get me. Is this even legal to do? any1 have any good spots to goto?

thanks rob

on the issue of Wild Camping and The Law in England,

Tents cannot be pitched just anywhere because every piece of Britain is owned by some individual or some organisation and according to the strict letter of the law permission must be obtained prior to pitching tent and camping.

In practice however, this is often impractical and wild camping is usually tolerated in the more remote areas

So if we park up and walk a few miles into the wilderness :s it is tolerated and allowed? We just really dont want to be on a campsite, as this in my view is not camping. The whole experience is being out there in the wild etc, which is really what we want. one thing is certain, we have no clue where to go =(

So if we park up and walk a few miles into the wilderness :s it is tolerated and allowed? We just really dont want to be on a campsite, as this in my view is not camping. The whole experience is being out there in the wild etc, which is really what we want. one thing is certain, we have no clue where to go =(

around lake windermer is nice be careful with the weather it can change just like that

also let someone no where your going and time you will be back.So easy to get lost up there. ;)

around lake windermer is nice be careful with the weather it can change just like that

also let someone no where your going and time you will be back.So easy to get lost up there. ;)

Just got some piccies of google, Looks very nice around there. Is there any nice places fo say wild camping lol.

If needs be we will have to look at a site, But really dont want to have a bedtime of 10:30! =/ Anybody know of a good campsite that has no "shut the hell up time"?

rob

Just got some piccies of google, Looks very nice around there. Is there any nice places fo say wild camping lol.

If needs be we will have to look at a site, But really dont want to have a bedtime of 10:30! =/ Anybody know of a good campsite that has no "shut the hell up time"?

rob

right if its a late bed time this one for you it a pay site not that much

but it just a great big field at lest a mile with shower block

iv had many great outing there !Removed! most of the time oh happy days. here the link

Coniston Hall Camping Site i was born up that way and can tell you its well worth going have fun

I like the area around Pavey Ark, and there is a lot of open space on the hills behind it. Requires a bit of a walk to get up their mind . . . . and with regards to the weather suddenly changing, this is what happened when me, my ex and my mate where on our way down the mountain early this year . . .

Wherever you go, have fun.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club