Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

titanium_s_spec

rear lights

13 posts in this topic

on close inspection of rear of car it appears that drivers side rear light unit does not fit properly.just wondering who elses was like this and what model u have and where it was built please.

It might be helpful if you could upload a couple of pictures so that people have something to compare it with?

it's quite easy to tell you just have to slide your hand up from the bumper going upwards so that you slide it past the bottom of the light lenses.and believe me you will see what i mean when you do it.and if you are aregular cleaner of the car you may all ready of seen it.

so no 1 has a problem with there rear lights <_< :angry:

doesn't look like it. Perhaps you could head to your dealers and see if it needs fixing.

been back to dealers and out of 6 cars looked at 4 were the same as mine so unless they have al came to 1 dealer i am sure that every 1 on here has the same problem..

been back to dealers and out of 6 cars looked at 4 were the same as mine so unless they have al came to 1 dealer i am sure that every 1 on here has the same problem..

What about the 2 others? what did they look like?

I have a three door with totally flush lights... Yet another three door which parks near me at my work has lights which seem to stick out the bottom, proud of the body by at least four or five mm.

Looking at the design of the lights, the screw holes for mounting them have a wide range of adjustment... Maybe a job for slacking the screws, moving the light UP till it's flush with the body and tightening them down again?

Best of luck!

Chris...