Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

kevin95

Nor i ended up going with climair after reading a load of reviews on both of them and didn't really want to use any clips. hope you like yours.

I don't bother anymore with these just cause you grief with one touch Windows and global closing, shame because they look good

I have Heko, on my Focus , and they not only look great I have no issues with global closing.

Did have issues with closing first day but now alls good. Had them before and didn't have a problem too. Look nice too.

I had trouble with mine to after 24 hours all working perfectly hopefully it stays that way.

Wind deflectors look great. where did you find these? I have a 2012 Zetec S and i'm looking for some wind deflectors very similar. would you recommend what you've bought?

Mine are called climair. Ordered them from jennings ford near me and picked them up the next day think i paid 47 pound for them.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club