Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Warning Light Limp Mode

fiesta lynda

I have a focus 1.6 petrol Zeneca with a engine warning light alarm which then goes into limp mode !It all stated when the car would not start just would click when turning key calledAA as you do it's a battery proolem ok he got the car going all ok went to halfordchad battery check all ok good battery next day same problem friend put fault code check on found codes cleared all ok went to ford garage to have diagnosed you will need new instrument cluster £500 plus labour !In then mean time if problem persist bash top of dash seams to work spoke to different people don't know which way to go anyone with similar probe thanks

Is the instrument cluster working? If so, if you hold the stalk button down at ignition on, you should be able to get to fault codes without an diagnostic tool.

If the dealer have diagnosed it, fair enough, but sounds like a dodgy connection. Wiring and connectors normally fail more often than electronic systems

Sent from my XT1039

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club